FFBE 3.4.1 hack

I_didnt

On 2/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, I_didnt said:

Recently the game has been updated and apparently solved the old cheat method. So, someone knows a new way to hack it?

its the same with the JP Version.

before the update you can search and find the values and be able to modifies them just find in D-word

but now when you do the search you get no values to display and if you expend the search you ll find the wrong values that changes nothing in the game.

maybe someone smart can figure a new trick or how to bypass this =3

Even GG Administrator cant figure out the problem,

he says its not a GG problem,,, hahahaha

The thing is, i tried search for encrypted values, up and down changes, even used other cheat programs like cheat engine, and simply cant find anything... 

I even did that loooong search for fuzzy values and NADA. Searched in slow mode.... for values on all memory that went up and down.... nothing... absolutely nothing. I dont know what they did but they did it good.

ITS IMPOSIBLE TO HACK EVEN SIMPLE VALUES IN FFBE NOW, IMPOSSIBLE EVEN TO FIND THOSE VALUES!!! I hacked over 100games with GG, its the first time i hit a wall that big.

Hell you’ve gotten farther than I have.. I can find these values of you search 1 Dword at a time and not in a list like before. But when editing it and proceeding through the mission. My end results screen doesn’t even have a changed value. And yeah.. Admin is snide and rude about it stating GG isn’t at fault and offers no insight as to help figure it out ?

Been using GG with ffbe for the last year. So I know what I’m doing. But I’m talked to like a child..