Horrorfield - Multiplayer Survival Horror Game (Unreleased)

Gwaping

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

Here, tried to hack, instead of 100 put 1, not rolling, zero sense, not to buy anything, just click the button and everything!

Screenshot_Horrorfield_20190204-120321.png

I don't really understand what you are saying 

3 hours ago, zverilius said:

Here, tried to hack, instead of 100 put 1, not rolling, zero sense, not to buy anything, just click the button and everything!

Screenshot_Horrorfield_20190204-120321.png

Ha! "Mystery seals" is also hacked! Note on my previous post with screenshot, there was 6 seals, and now on a new screenshot - here 3 seals!  It turns out I really pushed and bought a police officer for 1 seal. The policeman did not buy it, and the total number of my seals has decreased! Now we need to find a counterweight, that is, when buying an object or a hero, try to calculate the total value of their seals and change them through GG!
In how!

Screenshot_Horrorfield_20190204-153606.png

2 hours ago, zverilius said:

Ha! "Mystery seals" is also hacked! Note on my previous post with screenshot, there was 6 seals, and now on a new screenshot - here 3 seals!  It turns out I really pushed and bought a police officer for 1 seal. The policeman did not buy it, and the total number of my seals has decreased! Now we need to find a counterweight, that is, when buying an object or a hero, try to calculate the total value of their seals and change them through GG!
In how!

I don't get it that much. Does this mean that we can also hack Gold?

9 hours ago, DhickyCarey said:

Well, I would like to report that the cheat sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Even if I play with bots. But thanks anyway ?

Its becouse of DATA  

script is made by my game data

and the Data will changes when you unlock or upgrade or any other action

If you face not working then PM me

11 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

Its becouse of DATA  

script is made by my game data

and the Data will changes when you unlock or upgrade or any other action

If you face not working then PM me

The script isn't working now. I actually need to hack Gold. Where can I find the address to change its value? Thanks.

4 hours ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

The guy who knows would not reveal the trick because he says it would go viral and patch all the flaws, the developer.

It's a Chinese a hacker that I met in a forum looking for tutorials of games

I think we have to modify a line in clases.dex of the current version of the game.

Then open the game and spend some gold.

Then use lucky patcher to install versions over others with different signature.

Install the original version of the game over the modified version.

And that's it.

I'm not sure, I repeat what I said earlier, the old man did not want to reveal the trick.

That's sad!

What do you actually mean with Lucky Patcher? I also think it won't work because the game detects and knows if you downloaded the official app in Play Store. It won't allow you to play the game when you installed it from third-party apps. 

Edited by Gwaping

On 2/4/2019 at 9:20 PM, zverilius said:

In how!

Do you mean calculate all character value? like 10+20+100?

2 hours ago, zverilius said:

Correct!

So did it work in your end? Also if it does. How is the procedure? can you share it with us?

Edited by Zidax

2 hours ago, Zidax said:

So did it work in your end? Also if it does. How is the procedure? can you share it with us?

That's crazy... Now the same thing checked, but on version 0.97 and... nothing works or doesn't work... God knows what's going on...

11 hours ago, Zidax said:

8 hours ago, zverilius said:

That's crazy... Now the same thing checked, but on version 0.97 and... nothing works or doesn't work... God knows what's going on...

Skytec Games run 3 brothers from Novosibirsk, young and advanced guys, I think they have people who are nimble all the forums in the likeness of this and quickly fix it!