Horrorfield - Multiplayer Survival Horror Game (Unreleased)

Gwaping

2 hours ago, DhickyCarey said:

It doesn't work for me. I have tried,xp and silver won't work. Why?

once play a match and exit 

Then use it in next match

And 

Play as survivar with bots 

If you matched with players exit

If still not working 

Send me screen recording

Edited by AjYouTube

2 hours ago, Zidax said:

The only way we can bypass the 50 gold daily limit is to mod the app and remove the limit if there is a chance

I really hate the limit. Upgrades take too much time. The game forces you to buy Gold instead of grinding. Fortunately, we use hack rather than buying gold wih real world money.

1 hour ago, AjYouTube said:

once play a match and exit 

Then use it in next match

And 

Play as survivar with bots 

If you matched with players exit

If still not working 

Send me screen recording

How would I know if my team is a real player? 

I really hate the limit. Upgrades take too much time. The game forces you to buy Gold instead of grinding. Fortunately, we use hack rather than buying gold wih real world money.

Yeah, maybe we should be satisfied with 50 a day rather than grinding it by match

Greetings
HACKED MYSELF ON HELP WITH GG! I briefly describe - I go to the match (no difference, with bots or with real players), I played a basketball player. I run GG, the search region is “all seven upper daws”, the format of the value is “all five upper daws”. As soon as we went into the match, we select "search for the unknown" - type "auto" - "in all memory" - search! Go to the generator, pick it up a little, move away from it, the hero will get the first point "XP" (5 or 6 or 7 or even 19, someone like ...), open GG again, he will ask you, " How did the value change? ", choose the" More "button, enter your first point there and press strictly" N = O + D ", the search will go ...
You repeat everything until there are from 20 to 10 values (I had about 4-5 attempts to repair the generator with the re-typing of these points). NOW CAREFULLY! Among the remaining values, we look and find (EXACTLY ASK !!!) TWO EQUAL values of the "float" format, they may not coincide with your XP glasses and most importantly - these two values will be the same and very long, for example , number 3,12387563446890 ... !!! Next, highlight these two values, in the column "change" put a tick opposite "add to the value, not replace", then changed the value so, for example, the number 3,12387563446890 ..., replaced with the number 99999999,12387563446890 ... Aluluya ! After changing and re-saving the values, you will immediately see how during a match the player will “drop” over his head with a “billionth” value! Immediately after this, DO NOT DO ANYTHING AND QUICKLY LEAVE THE MATCH !!! FLOWS OF SILVER, A BOTTOM OF POINTS "XP" AND 300 GOLDEN YOU ARE SECURED !!!!!
From myself I’ll add that I tried to break open and "gold", I understood exactly what to look for with the tick "value is encrypted" and the type "auto"! After all searches and searches, 20-30 values of different formats will also remain stable. Personally, my opinion, the "gold" is encrypted somewhere in the 5-6 meanings of "XOR", for example, -1 276 345 456! Until the end to understand, I still do not have enough brains ...
Who is smarter and more intelligent help?
Sorry for my clumsy English!

Still tried to find suitable for the value of the purchase amount in the store, for example to change the price of 10,000 gold to 0 or -9999. GG finds everything perfectly and visually changes, but nothing changes in the game itself, all to no avail!
d***... what is the problem...?!

Here is example, for 750 gold can be buy 30,000 silver content...

Screenshot_Horrorfield_20190204-101254.png

Screenshot_Horrorfield_20190204-101307.png

Where are these values for gold coins encrypted???
I don't believe that gold is solely on the developer's server side!

Edited by zverilius

11 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Still tried to find suitable for the value of the purchase amount in the store, for example to change the price of 10,000 gold to 0 or -9999. GG finds everything perfectly and visually changes, but nothing changes in the game itself, all to no avail!

I actually already did that. Turning the Gold values to negative. However, it does not allow you to purchase it. It needs to be in the exact amount of value. If it's 10,000 then it will just be 10,000.

1 minute ago, JinXprO said:

Any idea how to make items stackable ?! Crafting an item need 60 minutes ? 

No idea. I think these things are server-sided. Gold is really necessary for this game. I just really don't know what else to do. Only XP and Silver is hackable.

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

Same problem here i think the gold IS really server sided