Horrorfield - Multiplayer Survival Horror Game (Unreleased)

Gwaping

36 minutes ago, AjYouTube said:

Screenshot_2019-02-02-22-31-40-721_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.b7c79cdd51d44bc7d44b132866a52d65.png

FŪ¢K ***** 

I GOT THE VALUE OF GOLD BUT THIS b**** GAME HAS TOO MANY LIMITS 

Earn in match 50 GOLD PER DAY 

Who keep like this things 

Now i need to change 50 

Idiot game dev

Good job man. Another way of leveling up faster is watching ads, but after a couple of them it stops giving ads. If i could get infinite ads i could use autoclicker and watch ads afk. Do you know if it's possible to reset or get infinite ads?

2 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

Screenshot_2019-02-02-22-31-40-721_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.b7c79cdd51d44bc7d44b132866a52d65.png

FŪ¢K ***** 

Now i need to change 50 

Idiot game dev

That was close! How's it going now?

9 hours ago, Zidax said:

I did the same with butcher but it when I got 2 values and modify it. It does not work. Please help me

Don't just edit value. Instead, check the "add to value, do not replace" under it. 

2 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

FŪ¢K ***** 

Now i need to change 50 

Idiot game dev

I also tried something if it will work out. Still, no luck! Just why!?

2 hours ago, flo1335 said:

Good job man. Another way of leveling up faster is watching ads, but after a couple of them it stops giving ads. If i could get infinite ads i could use autoclicker and watch ads afk. Do you know if it's possible to reset or get infinite ads?

This was one of my problem that's why I want to hack Gold. It takes too much time to watch ads! It only lessens the upgrade time to 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, Gwaping said:

Don't just edit value. Instead, check the "add to value, do not replace" under it. 

I'm using the survivor with butcher procedure but it seems no luck to me. Is it patched after the new update?

Okay

I will make a tutorial 

Now i am finding for gold 

i did with survivor 

Tutorial coming soon

I'm looking forward with your tutorial bro. I can't wait! XP and Silver is enough for me.

3 hours ago, Zidax said:

I'm using the survivor with butcher procedure but it seems no luck to me. Is it patched after the new update?

I'm looking forward with your tutorial bro. I can't wait! XP and Silver is enough for me.

I recommend using the Butcher Psycho procedure, it's easier. Follow this step-by-step guide below:

1. Have Parallel Space that support GG (for non-root) and GG app itself. If you have root, GG itself is fine.

2. Open Horrorfield and GG. Set GG search to only "Anonymous". They're in green texts, uncheck all others. Remain checked only the Anonymous.

3. Play a game as the Butcher. Ready yur search in FLOAT with 0 value.

4. When a match is found and the timer starts, search for 0.

5. Look for a door you can break. Once broken, refine search to 25.

6. You will have 2-4 values. But mostly, only 2 appears after refine. Edit the values to "999,999,999" or any amount - just don't exceed too much. Make sure that you check "add to value, do not replace".

That's all! Just break a door or put a survivor in a cage!

It will take me for 4 days just to get the butcher, i accidentally get the girl character. need 4 more to get butcher. Hope someone would share the procedure to cheat for survivor. It's hard. or do you guys add the total amount of xp while repairing? like for example 10 +5+6+12+12=45? like that?

Edited by Zidax

6 minutes ago, Zidax said:

It will take me for 4 days just to get the butcher, i accidentally get the girl character. need 4 more to get butcher. Hope someone would share the procedure to cheat for survivor. It's hard. or do you guys add the total amount of xp while repairing? like for example 10 +5+6+12+12=45? like that?

You could actually try that! Then do it with the procedure I gave you. Good luck!