Horrorfield - Multiplayer Survival Horror Game (Unreleased)

Gwaping

Hello! I'm actually new to this community but I've been using the GG app for a long time to hack specific games.

This game in Play Store called "Horrorfield" caught my eye. So I tried the game and to me, it looks great.

Now, I tried to hack XP and Silver in-game by using Butcher Psycho character. Float values were used to find XP and add value to it during game or before game ends. However, there's no luck hacking the Gold, which is one of the very important currency in-game.

I maybe missing something here and I don't know what to do. Please help me! Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to hack Xp and Money without butcher? I'm still new to the game and I am wondering if how can I hack/cheat if I am a survivor? Can't afford the butcher got only 2 gems still need 8 more. if ever theres a way. please help me.

2 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

all coins and xp are server side 

And one funny thing with this game is 

Matching is offline ( no real players)

Its totally bot system

So we can do anything in match 

So sir. How can I cheat xp and cash if I am a survivor? can you help me?

7 hours ago, Zidax said:

Is there a way to hack Xp and Money without butcher? I'm still new to the game and I am wondering if how can I hack/cheat if I am a survivor? Can't afford the butcher got only 2 gems still need 8 more. if ever theres a way. please help me.

I think there is, but it's hard. Because the XP given to the survivors isn't fixed at the start. Fortunately, for the butcher psycho, it is fixed for every door you break.

Also, you just grind and upgrade Jack to Level 11 for 10 Seals. It's the only way as of now. Good luck!

Edited by Gwaping

4 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

all coins and xp are server side 

And one funny thing with this game is 

Matching is offline ( no real players)

Its totally bot system

So we can do anything in match 

The game got updated recently with daily rewards. Maybe gold hack can now work but the values are too small. Will ve having trial and error. Good luck to me.

7 hours ago, Zidax said:

So sir. How can I cheat xp and cash if I am a survivor? 

Bro if your survivor doesnt matter 

When you play u get the reward as xp and coins 

5 hours ago, Gwaping said:

daily rewards.

Where? 

Screenshot_2019-02-02-10-10-50-369_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.b52623f068359b497917d3e8bba7b0e2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-02-10-11-44-089_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.ec5fa3ab0a8ad7ce10c120ba857f422f.png

Hacked

58 minutes ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

Gold can be modified.

I will ask the method to my friend symos and I will publish it.

Thank you very much SIR! I have modified the 10 Gold in daily rewards. However, it's only visual and I edited the value itself. I think it should have been "add to value, do not replace", but I'm not sure. It still gave me 10 gold after editing value and claimed it. No luck.

Anyway, thanks in advance! I'll be waiting for the hack!

Edited by Gwaping
Wrong spelling.

3 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

Where? 

Screenshot_2019-02-02-10-10-50-369_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.b52623f068359b497917d3e8bba7b0e2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-02-10-11-44-089_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.ec5fa3ab0a8ad7ce10c120ba857f422f.png

Hacked

Sir, the daily reward is in the "Sale" menu. Make sure you have the latest update. However, it's only 10 Gold daily. LOL.

5 hours ago, AjYouTube said:

Where? 

Hacked

what is the procedure to do this? Sorry I'm new to this kind of cheating

3 hours ago, Gwaping said:

Sir, the daily reward is in the "Sale" menu

Okay

1 hour ago, Zidax said:

what is the procedure to do this?

I will make a tutorial 

Now i am finding for gold 

23 minutes ago, JinXprO said:

I cant even find value to edit xp & silver when using survivor .. i need tutorial buddy

i did with survivor 

Tutorial coming soon

Screenshot_2019-02-02-22-31-40-721_com.skytecgames.survival.thumb.png.b7c79cdd51d44bc7d44b132866a52d65.png

FŪ¢K ***** 

I GOT THE VALUE OF GOLD BUT THIS b**** GAME HAS TOO MANY LIMITS 

Earn in match 50 GOLD PER DAY 

Who keep like this things 

Now i need to change 50 

Idiot game dev

Edited by AjYouTube