[Free Fire]Antenna not working anymore

Finnmartinz

Question

20 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

the region has changed, the antenna is no longer in the anonymous region, but in C ++ Alloc, if you have the basics in gg you can even do a manual search.

I'm not really familiar with gg but I'd appreciate if you walk me through the process

10 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

the region has changed, the antenna is no longer in the anonymous region, but in C ++ Alloc, if you have the basics in gg you can even do a manual search.

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC)
gg.searchNumber("0.861~0.863", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.getResults(10000)
gg.editAll("300", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast("Antenna activated")

Well, these are the lines that trigger antenna hack. So, I changed the memory ranges to c++ alloc.

The script seems to work as intended until i noticed that it stops working the minute an item is taken.

At this point, it's obvious to say that the values are reverting back to normal and they need to be frozen.

Could you suggest some method to make this happen?

memory C ++ alloc is dumped by a function called "unload" when the avatar (character) is updated. Even if you freeze the value, it will not work and will crash the game.
And another thing, the firebase automatically updates the values and dumps the old ones, is the new form that the garena found to inhibit the hacks.
however, for testing purposes, you can create a small loop in your searches, so the antenna will always be active.

Have a little more of blah blah blah...
...I do not remember saying I'm the FF writer, the most I do is my own scripts, I just shared something I saw in practice when trying to use a trick in the game.
gg has no mystery to use, if you can not write .lua, save a script with manual searches.
And not. I'm not here to write scripts for people, maybe  even have people for it, but it's not me, I'm sorry.

1 minute ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

@CmP accept that you are an elder. My words hurt you.

Let go of that resentment. Old man = @CmP

You write some nonsense. It's also not related with the topic anyhow.

Maybe my upvote to @Lenn1's comment has "hurt" you hard enough, so that you decided to mention me?

8 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

memory C ++ alloc is dumped by a function called "unload" when the avatar (character) is updated. Even if you freeze the value, it will not work and will crash the game.
And another thing, the firebase automatically updates the values and dumps the old ones, is the new form that the garena found to inhibit the hacks.
however, for testing purposes, you can create a small loop in your searches, so the antenna will always be active.

you can explain how to do it because if you just say you have to change it alloc ++ c for some we do not know what that is

Guys, you have to understand that the antenna in C ++ aloc is not fixed because it has errors, hangs and is not viable to use, because the game closes. and what sense are you going to play with a cheat that hurts more than "help"?

4 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

Guys, you have to understand that the antenna in C ++ aloc is not fixed because it has errors, hangs and is not viable to use, because the game closes. and what sense are you going to play with a cheat that hurts more than "help"?

Any memory use you can see error and force close. Because you're not bypassing protection of FF. i think it