Earn B-Points in Tapjoy

chiastic

Question

I am playing Blood in Roses, the otome game of NTT. It is believed that the game was unhackable. But in the game there is a system that convert B-Points from Tapjoy's offers into coins. I wonder if we can use editing or any method to get more B-Points since the system is really tricky: when I download the game in the offer, the related quest to the game just disappeared. 

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

try using a vpn, you might get more offers in different countries.

I'll give it a try but is there any way to avoid disappearing offers? Also is it possible to use modded apk for those offers?

edit: it doesn't disappear, just go to the pending list

The game can detect VPN so any tricks?

1 hour ago, Lenn1 said:

vpn is a virtual private network.
the games do not detect cheating but may prohibit access by certain countries.

Well, it gave me this message when I tried to use TunnelBear (is it the right app?) and changed my region to United States and Japan. Turn it off and the offer came back. I'm not sure it was me or the app. Can you help me?

Screenshot_20190121_102031_com.nttsolmare.game.android.biref.jpg

I do not know for sure but it is likely that tapjoy is not present in all countries, try changing the countries of each server, it might work, otherwise find other ways and / or definitely try the gg app, even if it looks like 100 % against the game guardian, nothing in this world is perfect, some fault must have.

Archived