Problem. Game Guardian Close

Noel009

2 minutes ago, Backlift said:

If your phone is not rooted, you may use GameGuardian in a virtual environment (Like, virtual Xposed or parallel space and etc...)

I suggest Virtual Xposed as it worked faster for me than others and much more reliable.

Try it and tell us what happened. 1f642.png

I'm using virtual xposed, but when I get into the game for example the mobile legend suddenly comes out on its own

10 minutes ago, LavaKun said:

I'm using virtual xposed, but when I get into the game for example the mobile legend suddenly comes out on its own

What's your mobile phone exactly?? Provide model

14 minutes ago, LavaKun said:

Lenovo a-7000 Plus Marshmellow

Probably when the game or the GG closes, it can be because of low memory killer.

So , I suggest you use a task killer to free up some used memory and then try again.

13 minutes ago, LavaKun said:

Lenovo a-7000 Plus Marshmellow

Your problem may be that the "RAM" memory is at the limit and the applications of the system close the "game guardian" in the virtual environment. Restart the device and go to device configuration and search for "running services". stop all applications that are not from the system, for example: facebook, whatsapp ...... after the above, go to the virtual space and when you open the "game guardian" Go to options, activate the use of the notification. If your problem persists, install "nox" on your "pc" and you will not have any problem when you want to "pirate" your games. ?

• 2 months later...