Problem. Game Guardian Close

Noel009

personnally i think this has to do with the latest update from slimkat as (for the latest rom) i had to reflash my tablet in a diffrent way to update to the next version(s) altho i think this was because they use a new cwm ? anyway just here trying to find more options that might be causing the problem instead of going thru loads of xda forums

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm too! "Is your game dead?". Mine is a rooted Fonepad 7 (K012), I used GameGuardian extended, GameGuardian, DaxAtk, Game Killer, SB Game Hacker,... but they didn't work.

Please look at troubleshooting guide in my signature.

• 6 months later...
On 3/4/2013 at 1:49 AM, Noel009 said:

Hi

I have one problem with game guardian

my mobile is a samsung galaxy ace 2. Mobile is rooted.

when I open the game guardian closes in 2 seconds

I hope you can help me

ty!

Yeah I am having the same problem too. I have an LG Tribute 2 rooted, and it disappears for a while. I am using KingUser latest version.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, SuperLightRZX said:

Yeah I am having the same problem too. I have an LG Tribute 2 rooted, and it disappears for a while. I am using KingUser latest version.

What version of gg? You are use xposed?

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, LavaKun said:

I also have the same problem, but since my hp is not in root I use xposed any solution?

If your phone is not rooted, you may use GameGuardian in a virtual environment (Like, virtual Xposed or parallel space and etc...)

I suggest Virtual Xposed as it worked faster for me than others and much more reliable.

Try it and tell us what happened. ?