Hack Trials of Heroes - perhaps?

Serega562

APC - Trials of Heroes 

HACK = Money , crustal, dps , heroes  ,   Other possible hacks      

Information - Guys, Pro. Perhaps not here wrote. The administration asked not to remove and to move to the desired section. Not so long ago began to play it, but the tower was interested. As the sixtieth levels stuffed with more than 200 floors. Decided to try to crack, but data constantly are updated. Is there any test data. Alas, my experience is not enough.   >   Sorry for my crooked English.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, decortiga said:

Me too , i need help or guid for this game hoe to cheat . Thanks.

i tried in pc emulator  nox the money is very ease not encripted, go search in region asnonimous the value double you will find your money .the cristal right to the money same is double in anonimus region is easy  . the blue cristal is in region anonymus double value , be carefaul i not responsible with any ban 

Edited by nalcwap

12 minutes ago, decortiga said:

I try it but it give fake value and the real value still , was having 300 crystals and make it 9999 and it changed , then i spent 350 and suddenly I have 0 crystals . Can send me any video plz . 

are the value double and the local anonimus?if yes i tried and worked

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...