Sign in to follow this  
DESYROLLERSE

Compiler lúa

@Enyby

Script compiler (#9b2xri28)

hello .. could you please add to the compiled: block 'load and unluac.

so that the generated script is immune to unluac and to be loaded by other scripts.

What would you think if you come to an establishment to buy something and when requesting your order the seller ignores it?

Or what would you think if you go to the doctor for a pain in the chest, hoping that the doctor will give you some medication. but he says: look in google, or study medicine and so you know what medication to use.

I read their comments and many of those who arrive and ask for a suggestion ignores them, or sends them to study the programming language or to search in google.

So why create a forum if you do not know how to treat the user?

is not the way that Enyby treats beginners, but rather as the beginners see them ...
many come here wanting everything "made" in the ways they want without wanting to get their heads to work.
I had the same impression about the DEVs, and I did not understand why they treated the beginners with arrogance, but today I understand and I know how annoying it is to be disturbed by someone who does not want to learn and wants everything done, everything " chewed".
The saying goes that we have to teach the person to fish and not to give the fish ... but there are people who want the roasted fish ready to eat, and they ignore how it was fished, which bait was used, which line etc ... this it's the analogy
And if you want something your way and well done, do it yourself!

20 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

is not the way that Enyby treats beginners, but rather as the beginners see them ...
many come here wanting everything "made" in the ways they want without wanting to get their heads to work.
I had the same impression about the DEVs, and I did not understand why they treated the beginners with arrogance, but today I understand and I know how annoying it is to be disturbed by someone who does not want to learn and wants everything done, everything " chewed".
The saying goes that we have to teach the person to fish and not to give the fish ... but there are people who want the roasted fish ready to eat, and they ignore how it was fished, which bait was used, which line etc ... this it's the analogy
And if you want something your way and well done, do it yourself!

Theme created for the administrator's opinion. @Enyby

because he created the compiler.lúa script ok.

Or maybe you created it you? @Lenn1

Continue with your work @Lenn1

and let the creator of the script speak. @Enyby

19 minutes ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

and let the creator of the script speak

Well, the fact that you have joined this forum does not mean that you are guaranteed to get replies to your questions or help with your problems. Of course it is possible, but you have completely ruined your chances with such insolent and arrogant "request".

Edited by CmP

1 minute ago, CmP said:

Well, the fact that you have joined this forum does not mean that you are guaranteed to get replies to your questions or help with your problems. Of course it is possible, but you have completely ruined your chances with such arrogant "request".

I do not care.

Creating scripts does not give me money.

Also, you are not the administrator to speak for him.

Let him say it, or maybe he does not know how to write.

6 minutes ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

I do not care.

Creating scripts does not give me money.

Also, you are not the administrator to speak for him.

Let him say it, or maybe he does not know how to write.

Maybe you shouldn't come to the forum of a guy who provides a tool free of charge that he spends countless hours of his personal life developing  that there is no true alternative to and act like an entitled prick?

Might get a response quicker....

4 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Maybe you shouldn't come to the forum of a guy who provides a tool free of charge that he spends countless hours of his personal life developing  that there is no true alternative to and act like an entitled prick?

Might get a response quicker....

Maybe you are his wife. that you know him so well?

Just now, DESYROLLERSE said:

Maybe you are his wife. that you know him so well?

Maybe im not a petty child that runs around flapping their c****trap

@BadCase I advise you to change your name.

This would suit you: I am the administrator's wife . Lol

And if I am a child I have youth. What you do not have ...

Ya you got youth and zero common sense, and from the looks of it age will not bring you it....

You also seem to have some weird man on man obsession the good news is they say that is  normal these days....

4 hours ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

@Enyby

so that the generated script is immune to unluac and to be loaded by other scripts.

What would you think if you come to an establishment to buy something and when requesting your order the seller ignores it?

Or what would you think if you go to the doctor for a pain in the chest, hoping that the doctor will give you some medication. but he says: look in google, or study medicine and so you know what medication to use.

I read their comments and many of those who arrive and ask for a suggestion ignores them, or sends them to study the programming language or to search in google.

You pay a doctor. 

Doctor is paid for his work.

You didn't donate to forum.

Enyby doesn't do this for money.

Not sure I can simplify this anymore for you. If it's still too complicated for you to understand, try khan academy to gain some FREE education on any topic you desire.  Not sure if anything exist there in regards to respect, but you could try googling it. Then come back being more educated and with respect, will get you further.

10 hours ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

@Enyby

I make the script, do not worry.

You are quite right in your arguments, you silenced the mouth of 5 people.

Search me on youtube to send you the script. 👍

it is just simple variant of compiling in bin. u can see anti load encryption in tools section