Hack Ares Virus

sharing something for additional and/or easier method maybe...,

settings, region anonymous, shown type h,S,D,F

step1- do the known method until you found the correct value.

step2- goto the value that you search(encircled color red) and move to the address above(encircled color yellow) then copy address. see image1

2019-03-10_08_42_27.thumb.jpg.b2174a73a91a2d1ee6dc70079a5d9a9e.jpg

step3- new search the copied address and goto the value(encircled color red), then copy the address above(encircled color orange). see image2

2019-03-10_08_43_41.thumb.jpg.8a6599fa58d03a0e40b82623f935514b.jpg

step4- new search the copied address and goto the value, now use offset calculator and put +90/-90(note: mostly its on +180/-180) on the found address(encircled color red). see image3

2019-03-10_08_46_06.thumb.jpg.27086fa43e54ff1a6452bb8d93e76203.jpg

step5- do pointer search for reversing the above method for the new value.

(note1: if it doesn't show the exact positions of the shown steps(or value of the item didn't changed just click the left arrow to go back to the step4)

note2: if the item value on your inventory didn't change just revert the change you did for safety)

step6: have fun if this works for you

note: idk if the values/addresses differ per account pls check if it works for you, sorry if it doesn't.... must know what to do.... thanks to all and to @ItsSC 🙂 goodluck

any other new method? :3

14 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

step2- goto the value that you search(encircled color red) and move to the address above(encircled color yellow) then copy address. see image1

step3- new search the copied address and goto the value(encircled color red), then copy the address above(encircled color orange). see image2

step4- new search the copied address and goto the value, now use offset calculator and put +90/-90(note: mostly its on +180/-180) on the found address(encircled color red). see image3

(note1: if it doesn't show the exact positions of the shown steps(or value of the item didn't changed just click the left arrow to go back to the step4)

note2: if the item value on your inventory didn't change just revert the change you did for safety)

note: idk if the values/addresses differ per account pls check if it works for you, sorry if it doesn't.... must know what to do.... thanks to all and to @ItsSC 🙂 goodluck

Cooooool! Genius!

Edited by zverilius

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been trying to find a way to accumulate some of the coins. So far the only way I thought of is to purchase them, then edit the country value.

If only there was a ad option built in that would offerd a few coins in turn for watching a video- I've edited lots of values that way from the ad offers.

I'm going to keep looking for different ways.

Hey @ItsSC and @meisterfuu  , how did you both modify the gold coin values( not the trade coins), the coins you use to (buy in shop)?

may I ask if one of you can describe how you did? I'm having troubles. 

much appreciation if possible! 🙏

On 3/10/2019 at 11:41 PM, absolutenothing said:

Please could you explain a little bit more, cos I tried setting up your method but I can't seem to get it.

1st I don't really know how to get the shown type H, S, D, F

On 3/22/2019 at 6:50 AM, Saxynoma said:

Please could you explain a little bit more, cos I tried setting up your method but I can't seem to get it.

1st I don't really know how to get the shown type H, S, D, F

first about the settings view upper right on each picture, go to the tab with 3(dots) and 3(dashes) setting up h,S,D,F  you can see that also on upper right corner click that and tick those type you like to show. now the anonymous, view the bottom part of each picture you'll see a version of gameguardian and the region, the default shows plenty of region if you click that untick all except anonymous.

now about the editing you should learn the method of [ItsSC] first before doing the method that I did. mostly you can edit all quantity if you can find the item that you have, but if you dont then no change will happen, or you might ruin your save, so just undo if you dont see any change.

7 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

first about the settings view upper right on each picture, go to the tab with 3(dots) and 3(dashes) setting up h,S,D,F  you can see that also on upper right corner click that and tick those type you like to show. now the anonymous, view the bottom part of each picture you'll see a version of gameguardian and the region, the default shows plenty of region if you click that untick all except anonymous.

now about the editing you should learn the method of [ItsSC] first before doing the method that I did. mostly you can edit all quantity if you can find the item that you have, but if you dont then no change will happen, or you might ruin your save, so just undo if you dont see any change.

Thanks a lot pal, definitely giving your method another try, I do know how to use [ItsSC] method very well & I have finished the game to the helicopter part, just wanted to also learn how to use your own too. Please if I should still need your assistance, I hope you could lecture me more. Thanks again

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...