Hack Ares Virus

10 hours ago, ItsSC said:

fuzzy search changed when the value you searching make changed, and do something irrelevant like equip or unequip wears, then fuzzy search unchanged 30times, keep repeating these steps until you have results less than 2000 or even less to easy you from finding the actual value. 

then there's a feature called filter, use the filter, check the box of value greater or equal to 1, and check the box of value lesser or equal to 5000 (Now you should have around 300results if you have 2000results previously.) 

Find out your value one by one by the method I have stated.

Okay! Turned on your brain and it worked! A huge thank you for the clarification of hacking! Great!

On 2/5/2019 at 6:34 PM, ItsSC said:

1. select memory range to anonymous only.

2. start fuzzy search with dword.

3. Use one of the mushroom skewer(or anything else you want to hack). then go back to gg, and click value changed. (repeat until you get below 2000values)

4. filter value larger than 1 smaller than 5000.

5. find out two values and their differences is the value you searching for. (eg. the mushroom skewer left is 32, then find a value that minus another value to get 32.)

6. change the greater value to 9999.

Thanks, you are genius @ItsSC, i am very glad you give the way...

Screenshot_20190208-053124.png

Edited by Bogejula

2 hours ago, Datinhkhach said:

I'm searching for material but do it 30+ times and still have 20k values , do it again and again to get 2000 values as guide ?

Sorrry , my english not good for explain .

Expose the filter, then do something else and click in GG "value has not changed", then again do the operation with your loot (what you hack), then click "value has changed", etc. Read the instructions of the wizard ItsSC more carefully and everything will work! Patience and Success!

Edited by zverilius

• Moderators
5 hours ago, zverilius said:

Expose the filter, then do something else and click in GG "value has not changed", then again do the operation with your loot (what you hack), then click "value has changed", etc. Read the instructions of the wizard ItsSC more carefully and everything will work! Patience and Success!

Finishing details on Day R Survival script. Hoping this will be the next project.

Goal is to avoid multiple searches to find 1 value. Instead rely on pointers and hopefully find something in a single search.  Time consuming to simplify and script stuff like this. But makes everything faster and friendlier.

44 minutes ago, Ikrium said:

Is it the same from everyone else that you can't spend gold coins at the in game store but you can at npcs after you changed it?

Seems like the game can recognize between a purchased and modified gold coins for the in game store

Edited by Ikrium

4 hours ago, icetyrant08 said:

hmm im able to change the value of the items but not their real value. visual looks like 9999 but when you use them its back to their true value. pls help im new to this. respect thanks

Try reading previous post especially that of itsSC he explained it all. Just a little patience,  you will be successful

3 hours ago, icetyrant08 said:

yes yes i did. when i abl to change the value to 9999 i tried to save my progress and then still my item reverts back to its original 

Read the instructions carefully. If you're still having troubles we'll help

Edited by Ikrium