Hack Ares Virus

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Their is any way to hack this game?.I m trying to hack this game since it launched plzzzzzz help someone.

Read few comments above, answers your question.

On 1/21/2019 at 6:23 AM, NoFear said:

I'm connected.

In trying currency. Edit currency directly doesn't work, so I'll attempt prices.

Editing ammo works perfectly.

Values are;"Encrypted". Looks like a form of xor, but different.

On 1/21/2019 at 6:32 AM, NoFear said:

Rotating xor key every value change. Xor value isn't right though. Doesn't match value and doesn't increase or decrease in a pattern either.

I am sorry ,i cant understand how it works.. How could you find  value of the price when i cant change the price value..

And how to works with the xor key too..?  There is someone can explain ? Or show me  the video.. 

Thanks guys..

On 1/22/2019 at 2:32 AM, NoFear said:

Read few comments above, answers your question

I able to find the health encrypted value in xor but can't freeze or change that either. Plz explain

Edited by Hecate

On 1/21/2019 at 12:23 AM, NoFear said:

I'm connected.

In trying currency. Edit currency directly doesn't work, so I'll attempt prices.

Editing ammo works perfectly.

Values are;"Encrypted". Looks like a form of xor, but different.

Tried the ammo editing, but it reverted back after reloading the game. Could you please explain how you did all of yours that worked?

27 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Dear, will someone please respond?! How and what values to change? Pleaaaaaaaseeeeee!

server side means you can edit all values but when you spend or buy something, the game will contact the server and match the value on the server. if there is a value that does not match the server, the server will not allow the purchase. Sorry for bad grammar

1 hour ago, JinXprO said:
server side means you can edit all values but when you spend or buy something, the game will contact the server and match the value on the server. if there is a value that does not match the server, the server will not allow the purchase. Sorry for bad grammar

Yeah, only on IOS, with the same servers, it's been hacked for a long time!