1- unlimited gralatas

2-unlimited ammo

3-god mod

4-and other things like gani hack

I wish u do it

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

1.This is easy except Gralats hack

2.Ammo hack: search double in values the number of clips you got now on your gun , shoot 1 bullet research the clips and if you got the value freeze it

3.God mode:Search on string values =
ActionProjectile and change all the values for 0

4.Gani hacking is easy but admins patched some ganis and can add you into jail , they patched fountain1.gani and global_staff-size so if you want to hack something like guns gani, you need to search first the gani of your gun that are you using now then change the gani to the one you want , some ganis need spaces to work.

You can also do ganis that can be like a animation of something but for that you can’t search the gani of a gun , you need to search a gani like mad gani or cry ,dance gani for that

[added 4 minutes later]

*And this is for graalats hacks*
If you want to get unlimited graalats or add it for free let me tell you , you can’t because the gralats is saved on the data file website of graal online or if you got remote control and weapons right you can make one or if you know coding you can add your own script in weapons/files telling it to search your graal id and change the graalats or kills or all what you want but for that you will need to create script file.

Archived