most of free fire scripts not working on bluestacks emulator

najoker

Question

hello ....

i am playing free fire through bluestacks emulator knowing that bluestacks is fully rooted but when i use scripts some mods works well ..like :   antena , night mod , speedhack .

but when use mods like :    one shot kill, auto head shot, and much ..not working

***** all mods work well on mobile phones

any help here ...

10 answers to this question

The edition in the memory is different
in regions in x86 and ARM, it may be that the script is made for ARM (smartphones) and only the regions of the anonymous memory is similar, and so some cheater codes work, while other cheats done in XA: CODE APP are not compatible by  be of different architecture.
I think that's it, since the bluestacks are x86.

the problem that I just discovered with a search between players who use the scripts and the gameguardian, everyone takes ban within 2 to 3 days, that is, it seems to me that the gameguardian is making the players take ban, not exactly because of the script , but the game guardian.

On 1/10/2019 at 2:02 PM, Lenn1 said:

in regions in x86 and ARM, it may be that the script is made for ARM (smartphones) and only the regions of the anonymous memory is similar, and so some cheater codes work, while other cheats done in XA: CODE APP are not compatible by  be of different architecture.

ok but if this what happen then the whole ARM script and mods on in it will not work.....?

CUZ THE SCRIPT WORK BUT NOT HEADSHOTS NOR 1HIT KILL 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, hEEYzoe said:

the problem that I just discovered with a search between players who use the scripts and the gameguardian, everyone takes ban within 2 to 3 days, that is, it seems to me that the gameguardian is making the players take ban, not exactly because of the script , but the game guardian.

yeah i takes ban within 2 to 3 dayes but you can easy bypass if you are suspended 

On 1/11/2019 at 6:02 AM, Lenn1 said:

do the being of a Bluestacks (android x64) resolve the problem ?