Android Emulators and Game Guardian

dvlmind

Hello everyone!

I'm a new user of Game Guardian, and my first exprience with the "engine" was an "Free Fire Script", I noticed that scripts work so much better in Mobile Devices than Emulators.

Is it normal?

Example:

When I use "Head Shot 100%" (Only head shot), in my smartphone works 100%, only head shots, and every hack works.

When I use the same hack on any emulator (BlueStacks, Memu etc..) some hacks don't work or do not work fine, the "Head Shot 100%" focus on body, for example.

Someone can explain what is happening, and why this is happening?  Have a solution?

If I have posted on wrong place, please forgive-me, this is my first post!

Sorry for my very bad english, I'm studying, one day I'll be good :D.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 9:56 AM, dvlmind said:

Hello everyone!

I'm a new user of Game Guardian, and my first exprience with the "engine" was an "Free Fire Script", I noticed that scripts work so much better in Mobile Devices than Emulators.

Is it normal?

Example:

When I use "Head Shot 100%" (Only head shot), in my smartphone works 100%, only head shots, and every hack works.

When I use the same hack on any emulator (BlueStacks, Memu etc..) some hacks don't work or do not work fine, the "Head Shot 100%" focus on body, for example.

Someone can explain what is happening, and why this is happening?  Have a solution?

If I have posted on wrong place, please forgive-me, this is my first post!

Sorry for my very bad english, I'm studying, one day I'll be good :D.

because of the system
and the processor is different bro.

If you want. look for the script for the emulator

• 2 weeks later...

Archived