Hey just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to hack Turbo League. I'm not at all a hacker, but I do use hacking tools such as GameGuardian, Lucky Patcher And Other root privileges like, Xposed...recently I've discovered that in the Game [TURBO LEAGUE] with Lucky Patcher In-app purchase feature, you can buy a car and it would say purchase successful but the purchase is not permanent, it only lasts for 2 seconds until it goes back to the purchase screen and gives the message [Authentication failed]. I've also discovered that if you purchase a car using the in-app purchase and immediately selecting SOLO MODE, it let's you play the SOLO MODE with the car you purchased using the in-app purchase. But if you select [GO] it gives error, [THIS MODE IS NOT AVAILABLE OFFLINE] and it also says it in the Online Serves Section and does not let you play online with the car. But it tells you that [USER ALREADY OWN THIS PRODUCT!] if you try to buy the car using Gold.

But the purchase is not permanent after a game! You can't use the car again, you have to repeat the method.

So my Question is:  Since the in-app purchase feature works and you can sort of buy cars and play with the car in SOLO MODE... Can it be permanently purchased some how ? And can it be used online? ANY TIPS?

Screenshot_20190108-215026.png

Screenshot_20190108-215042.png

Screenshot_20190108-214851.png

20190108_215417.png

Screenshot_20190108-215120.png

Lucas the game is awesome yes, and I wouldn't want to ruin the fun but since the cars in the Game all have a pretty fair amount of speed...etc it's not really ruining the game getting the cars for free...! But like I said, if you got any tricks on how to do that...feel free to share! ?

• 6 months later...