Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raex-D

Finding pointers for saved variables.

I am playing this game République on my phone, and I can find the variables that change my stuff searching for them. I can change and freeze them and it all works. What I have trouble with is looking for the pointers for these saved variables. I saw the video posted by enby and I couldn't understand much from it. 

The problem is when the game starts from a save when you get caught the variables changes and thus is quite frustrating when at some point you get caught. Also there are some stuff I can't find through the search since I can't find enough of them to search. Like the screwdriver. And the batteries got changed back to 2 after it loaded a save game unlike the save tapes. Can someone explain how pointers work so I can work through them and get a list which will work every time without making me go through the searching for the variables again and again? 

Edit: So I looked around with how to work on pointers and the first thing that came was to check if the game is Java based or C language based. The Java heap utilizes the maximum memory like about 1 gigs and the other just a little bit about 10 to 20 mb the C++ heap being 0. I guess it's impossible to find pointer for this game then? 

BUMP!!!

Anyone? It's been 3 days already some solution would be helpful ahaha, I guess.

• Similar Content

• By GoombaPatrol
      Hey everyone, I was wonder if anyone is able to help with modifying the currency in Animal Restaurant. This is the link to the game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=droidhang.twgame.restaurant&hl=en_CA
      So far, I've tried changing the values of the currency by directly editing it with GG, but it always reverts back to the original value. I have also tried searching for the encrypted values of the currency, where it turns out the DWORD value is multiplied by 2 (so on-screen it would show up as 100 but you would have to search 200 to find the value). I have also tried modifying the shop prices, but the search showed either nothing or I edited the values and they were not reflected in-game. I have also tried changing the value for the value that tracks the currency earned in-game, but the values would also revert back to its original. I've also tried using the XOR method to modify the shop prices, but to no avail. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated!
    • By Kuzoxor
      Name : Pixel Defenders: Оборона замка RPG Online
      Size : 40Mb
      Version : 1.1.105
      Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=psh.gaijin.com

How to hack money/coin, Point on this game? Please help!
      I can't hack this game, I've tried to change the coin and managed to increase but when I try to buy item or upgrade in a game like stop (freeze) I've tried many times and always like that. please help me.
    • By coffine
      need Battle warships : naval empire mod or cheat engine, i know it's server based but if anyone can hack this piece it will be great thanks
    • By apkjan
      Lovecraft's Untold Stories is an action-driven action game with RPG elements for android, created based on the works of G. F. Lovecraft: skirmishes with cultists and all kinds of monsters from myths. In this game you will find five different heroes, each of whom must go through his storyline. Explore an old mansion or an abandoned hospital where terrible experiments were conducted on people, as well as visit the impassable jungle where ancient tribes perform their rituals. Levels in the game will be randomly generated, allowing you to complete the game again and again. Explore exciting and dangerous worlds of the game and complete numerous missions and tasks. Each hero will have unique skills and abilities, use them to solve a problem.
      MOD INFO
      Immortality
      Unlimited
      Energy All items in store are free
      Download Mod Game Click hare

• By bambam2
      Hello Everyone,
      I try to hack this game
      Name : be the king palace game
      Playstore link :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.szckhd.jwgly.azyw
      Hack Request Money and Golds
      Sorry for asking this of you but this game is strange because the data is different, is anyone can hack this game please?