I need help to create a real helper script .->

ZineaHUN

Question

I'd start at the beginning. It is the best mmorpg game in the world. It has been very nicely developed, complicated and challenging at the same time. Unfortunately, they have stopped the development right now, they are not interested in everything about the game. Of course GameLoft is looking for developers, but due to the number of players who have fallen back, there is minimal concern about what happened inside the game. Unfortunately, there have been a lot of bugs in the past period, which has resulted in many people developing completely, while others have nothing at all. I'm not detailed because it would be long enough. The point is that I have a lot of information to be able to create a (helper) script so that it can be ordered again, not just chaos. Of course, this information is a value and an opportunity. But I want to do the script to help it by others. What I ask for help is clearly because I know there are a lot of people who have much more knowledge of the state. Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

Archived