Any tips on how to hack the currency on this one?

Adim2P

Question

So uh last week I found a good offline game on the Play Store a battle royale game to be exact it runs on a Unity Engine (Might help i dunno) so anyways the game has in game cosmetics, skins for guns to be exact but the in game currency for this game is only earned thru by playing the game or watching ads (doesn't even work lmao) I tried to hack the currency using Dword, byte, word but nothing seems to work even tick the encrypted values and tried to search for all but the value of the gold wouldn't pop up I tried doing a fuzzy search hoping it can be another value without a physical value appearance still to no luck didn't find as well if any help can be given would appreciate it.

10 answers to this question

On 1/3/2019 at 9:59 PM, abdulmukky67 said:

what is a fuzzy search

Basically a search to find hidden values (e.g. Health Bars instead of numbers its in bars) so you litteraly have to use this search if you dont know the exact value of an adress.

Edited by Adim2P

On Mon Dec 31 2018 at 3:47 PM, Adim2P said:

So uh last week I found a good offline game on the Play Store a battle royale game to be exact it runs on a Unity Engine (Might help i dunno) so anyways the game has in game cosmetics, skins for guns to be exact but the in game currency for this game is only earned thru by playing the game or watching ads (doesn't even work lmao) I tried to hack the currency using Dword, byte, word but nothing seems to work even tick the encrypted values and tried to search for all but the value of the gold wouldn't pop up I tried doing a fuzzy search hoping it can be another value without a physical value appearance still to no luck didn't find as well if any help can be given would appreciate it.

Nice game

Screenshot_2019-01-05-21-30-58-208_com.BatonGames.BattlegroundSurvivor.thumb.png.0d027394f7ef0edd8172297849dc8424.png

I just copied your tag 

Next time don't forget to provide Google playstore link of the game

Health can hack (checked)

Coins can hack (checked)

I will make a script for this game as soon as possible

3 hours ago, Adim2P said:

Basically a search to find hidden values (e.g. Health Bars instead of numbers its in bars) so you litteraly have to use this search if you dont know the exact value of an adress.

Even we can't see 

But we can guess 

If health it will be 100, 200, 500,1000..... 

And it will be Dword or Float or Double(less cases)

Most of all times it will be in Float

Now coming to currency 

It will be many ways 

If we can't have directly 

We can try it in the sources

On 1/6/2019 at 12:39 AM, AjYouTube said:

Now coming to currency 

It will be many ways 

If we can't have directly 

We can try it in the sources

I don't really get this part what do you mean of trying it in the sources? I'm really sorry about the link thing and I'm quite not familiar with GG terms so how can I change the currency?

2 hours ago, Adim2P said:

I don't really get this part what do you mean of trying it in the sources? 

Like you use that coins in shop in game so that one source 

If we can't hack the value directly 

So here coins are dependent  source to a independent source

In games we can get coins by many ways by shop, by winning the match,by time. It's dependent on game 

2 hours ago, Adim2P said:

how can I change the currency?

Lua:

battleground's survivor : battle royale (#77bwv064)

use above lua file to hack the game

I hacked number of kills 

I noticed that if i kill 0 then 100 coins, if 1 kill then 300coins , if 2 kills then 500coins

Then I changed number of kills I got coins

42 minutes ago, AjYouTube said:

Like you use that coins in shop in game so that one source 

If we can't hack the value directly 

So here coins are dependent  source to a independent source

In games we can get coins by many ways by shop, by winning the match,by time. It's dependent on game 

Lua:

battleground's survivor : battle royale (#77bwv064)

use above lua file to hack the game

I hacked number of kills 

I noticed that if i kill 0 then 100 coins, if 1 kill then 300coins , if 2 kills then 500coins

Then I changed number of kills I got coins

Oh okay now I get what sources your talking about, tho I don't know how to use GG scripts can I just get a data type the kill numbers use?