32 and 64 screen not appear

nalcwap

Question

hi i see this video and see an 32 and 64 screen ,i update to last versions and that screen not appear to me, why the 32 and 64 screen not show in my device i have the last gameguardian and test more 2 updates and not show that screen to me is some bug or what ?thanks, here one video that show that 32 and 64 screen ,that video not mine but is show that screen that i want ask why not appear in my device thanks , link  to youtube   not spam here the link    

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, CmP said:

You need to provide more info about the problem as written here: 

Gathering information about GG errors (#9ggo57t)

Apart from logcat and android version, in this case you may need to mention version of GG, since which the problem has appeared.

the logcat i need the update from enevy because i posteda log from game harry pother 0 bytes but he need more details that not appear there he tell he need put some debug to the log, i will need wait to see if is this bug is related to same bug, the 32 and 64 screen not appear in the start until now last version is strange 

14 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

i will need wait to see if is this bug is related to same bug

I don't think that bugs/issues/problems you have mentioned can be related with each other. But even if they are, it does not matter, because if you want to report potential issue, then you need to record logcat from it. 

In your case you need to do the following:

1. Start recording logcat.

2. Reproduce the issue.

14 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

the 32 and 64 screen not appear

3. Stop recording logcat.

4. Send the file to the developer (post it in this topic).

Since the problem is related with installing GG and your device is not rooted, you probably need to record logcat through ADB from PC.

On 7/21/2015 at 9:06 PM, Enyby said:

If you do not have root, then you can get logcat only through adb:
From the computer, connecting the device to usb: (it is assumed that adb.exe you have in the folder c:\adb\)
1. Press Start
2. Choose Run...
3. cmd
4. cd /d c:\adb\
5. adb -d logcat > c:\1.txt
After reproducing the problem, close the console window and take the log from c:\1.txt - sending out who needs and where it is necessary.

2 minutes ago, CmP said:

I don't think that bugs/issues/problems you have mentioned can be related with each other. But even if they are, it does not matter, because if you want to report potential issue, then you need to record logcat from it. 

In your case you need to do the following:

1. Start recording logcat.

2. Reproduce the issue.

3. Stop recording logcat.

4. Send the file to the developer (post it in this topic).

Since the problem is related with installing GG and your device is not rooted, your only option to record logcat is probably with the use of ADB.

ok thanks bro

Archived