Sign in to follow this  
NOOB_KAAI

UNLIMITED GRENADES DEAD TARGET 4.14.1.1

UNLIMITED GRENADES DEAD TARGET 4.14.1.1

This script will enable you to kill zombies without even trying .

watch my youtube video for a step to step tutorial.

Experience power without limits.:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ShawnInAFranxxx
      I was just in a server and someone  used the system to to teleport and do everything..can Enyby hack this game please. Somehow they can hack the game but I couldn't ?system.("    " ) .the text chat  was in script form somehow the sever allows scripts to be typed  or something  said to preform system jump 1337 ? I'm  a noob  so I didn't  understand  and left 😞
    • By ShawnInAFranxxx
      Methods work to change to coin value but it keeps resetting back to normal 
    • By Aliq46
      Hacking coins and energy ...? (Especially energy)
    • By Infernodu97
      I am downloading game guardian, creating another er version of it with a different name, delete the old version, copy the new one on parallel space, copy the game I want to hack. And GG say this :
      Error E/S
      Impossible to open the folder */proc/pid/maps*_
      The game is protected 
      Need a root to hack this game

I can't root this phone so I need to use a virtual space, I've tried Xposed but it can't connect to Google play even when I'm downloading everything I need
      Ps : the game I want to hack is gladiator heroes, I've seen people using GG on it on YouTube so I guess it come from me
      Thanks a lot for the help

• By Stne
      I would advise you not to use speed hack and a lot of games especially fps games. I used speed hack in Modern Strike online in one of my non important accounts and it was immediately banned. also pubg bans it too. speed hack is a quick way to be banned because its so detectable.