GG and Virtual Space problem

Wnzllrd

Question

Hey all. 

Sorry if i chose wrong type of topic and sorry for my bad English (need some practics 2 remember it). :D

Got a problem, that i can't solve nearly 3-4 days (just give me some more time, and i prommise - ill throw my CPU just right i my window).

Wanted to make some cracks in Assassins Creed Rebellion (i use it on Iphone, but thanks to FB, i can download my game progress right on my emulators).

So, i checked a few tutorials on youtube, read some interesting advises, and started trying. 

I tryed it on NOX (6.2.5.3) and BLUESTACKS4 (4.32.90) emulators. 

So, i download emulator. Logged in. Launched internet browser, dowloaded GG and Parallel Space (just right here - progs are actual).

BTW, i use WIN10 x86, and if i understand it right way, all these progs should work on my opp sys.

Anyway, i install both these progs (when installing GG, it asks me to delete doubles - or its gonna be 4 GGs), download AC Rebellion, launch PS, add there GG and AC Rebellion.

Then i launch GG - it should work, cuz when i press "check" bottom, it says some kind "itz all ok, dude, go on". So then i start AC Rebellion, open GG to find that process and it tells me, that he can't find a game, cuz GG's working with some mistakes and troubles - try another app versions, another Virtual Space applications, and other and other...

Honestly, i tryed alot of VS progs, and nothing worked. 

Guys, i know, that all this looks like a little disgusting peace of cheat, and im sure, that this problem might be solved easely (got some feelings about this), but i don't know what to do - thats why i ask you to help me. 

So please, with all my respects and pleasures, guys help me plz. I really dont want to donate (UBsoft - RLY? one of the most rich game designing corporations ask u to donate - thats not, what i expect from powerful game developers - IMHO).

Thanks for wasting your time, trying to help me :).

2 answers to this question

Archived