Is there any way to search shop value that use real currencies?

X10DED

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think so .I'm pretty sure the IAPs are listed in Google play so if you click buy in-game then it just loads that particular price in Google play payment which devs listed beforehand.

You can find and visually change the prices though (which lp does even it's an online game) but I think that won't change anything. I didnt try it though.You can find IAP values through string search I think.

I did something else though. There was an online game in which you can use Lp. So I changed the value of items/diamonds you could buy with IAP and it worked. I got more than which was listed.

Thinking about it some more,if it was possible then then lp would have done it years ago. If it worked then lp could have just find value strings, change them to .1 dollar and rather than redirecting the order through lp it could just redirect it through Google and you can buy everything for .1$ real money. So I'm sure changing IAP values in-game won't do anything.

On 1/18/2019 at 1:45 PM, Amizz said:

I don't think so .I'm pretty sure the IAPs are listed in Google play so if you click buy in-game then it just loads that particular price in Google play payment which devs listed beforehand.

You can find and visually change the prices though (which lp does even it's an online game) but I think that won't change anything. I didnt try it though.You can find IAP values through string search I think.

I did something else though. There was an online game in which you can use Lp. So I changed the value of items/diamonds you could buy with IAP and it worked. I got more than which was listed.

Thinking about it some more,if it was possible then then lp would have done it years ago. If it worked then lp could have just find value strings, change them to .1 dollar and rather than redirecting the order through lp it could just redirect it through Google and you can buy everything for .1$ real money. So I'm sure changing IAP values in-game won't do anything.

but, if u mod the game manually u can see the IAP. i think it can be hacked by manually mod, well yeah i just need a simple way to hack iap using lua script beside LP

Archived