Find Color and Wallhack values for PUBG Mobile

HideMy

Question

Hello

I working on a script for PUBG Mobile

Include change player color and wallhack

I found many values on the net but I don't know how they get it, and for some devices it's not working (include my device [Exynos]),

so I want to know how to find color and wallhack values I tried few things but still didn't get it yet.. thank you

8 answers to this question

I already try find wallhack for exynos and MTK chipset, but nothing. Almost all wallhack and body color value is found in memory region BAD (snapdragon), some low end chipset snapdragon 410-425 wallhack value in memory Ca, memory Jh.

Why nobody make wallhack for exynos and MTK devices? The answer is, because exynos and MTK device only can read memory Anonymous, similar as emulator. 

Idk about cpu architecture in android, but if you keep trying find wallhack for your devices, just leave it. Better buy a new snapdragon phone.

6 hours ago, bukandewa said:

I already try find wallhack for exynos and MTK chipset, but nothing. Almost all wallhack and body color value is found in memory region BAD (snapdragon), some low end chipset snapdragon 410-425 wallhack value in memory Ca, memory Jh.

Why nobody make wallhack for exynos and MTK devices? The answer is, because exynos and MTK device only can read memory Anonymous, similar as emulator. 

Idk about cpu architecture in android, but if you keep trying find wallhack for your devices, just leave it. Better buy a new snapdragon phone.

White and Black colors were working till version 8.5 while all other colors not working at all

Wallhack works for all other devices (VIVO, KIRIN, MEDIATEK and some other devices) 

I don't think its impossible to make it work for Exynos and if it will not work it's okay I just want to know what I should look for? How to find the required values for wallhack or color on any device

So my important point is to learn how to find what values control player color and wallhack 

Thanks

3 hours ago, HideMy said:

White and Black colors were working till version 8.5 while all other colors not working at all

Wallhack works for all other devices (VIVO, KIRIN, MEDIATEK and some other devices) 

I don't think its impossible to make it work for Exynos and if it will not work it's okay I just want to know what I should look for? How to find the required values for wallhack or color on any device

So my important point is to learn how to find what values control player color and wallhack 

Thanks

White and black use memory Anonymous, that is the reason it can used by all devices. 

If you keep to try find wallhack in exynos, go to training ground. you can try search 2 float in some memory region. You will see hundred, thousand, even million value found in the list. Then you can editall 200-500 value to 120 at once, until you can see the enemy over the wall. I think 200-500 is enough, because, editall too many value at once will cause crash your game.

Can you imagine how much time spent to editall a million value?

1.000.000 : 500 = 2000

So, you need to editall 500 at once value 2000 times every 1.000.000 value. If your game crash, you need to start from begin.

Step above is used by me to find wallhack in memory Ca in SD 425 chipset phone. Nobody make wallhack from that chipset before me. Yes, it is really sucks. Sometimes I got crash while editall some value.

You can watch in my video below example how to find wallhack. It is just a basic. You need more steps to create perfect groupsearch after that.

Finally, I am surrender find wallhack in exynos. I did not said it is impossible. Maybe possible in different way.

1 hour ago, bukandewa said:

White and black use memory Anonymous, that is the reason it can used by all devices. 

If you keep to try find wallhack in exynos, go to training ground. you can try search 2 float in some memory region. You will see hundred, thousand, even million value found in the list. Then you can editall 200-500 value to 120 at once, until you can see the enemy over the wall. I think 200-500 is enough, because, editall too many value at once will cause crash your game.

So, you need to editall 500 at once value 2000 times every 1.000.000 value. If your game crash, you need to start from begin.

Step above is used by me to find wallhack in memory Ca in SD 425 chipset phone. Nobody make wallhack from that chipset before me. Yes, it is really sucks. Sometimes I got crash while editall some value.

You can watch in my video below example how to find wallhack. It is just a basic. You need more steps to create perfect groupsearch after that.

Finally, I am surrender find wallhack in exynos. I did not said it is impossible. Maybe possible in different way.

Thank you for your answer

I already have tried that and its really sucks too many crashes its waste of time.

But I will give it another try.

What I was really interested in is how to find the value 2? I want to learn how to find this value (2) for wallhack I don't want to use it with understand how we get it

And maybe for Exynos its 3 or 4 or anything else it doesn't have to be 2, am I right?

1 hour ago, HideMy said:

Thank you for your answer

I already have tried that and its really sucks too many crashes its waste of time.

But I will give it another try.

What I was really interested in is how to find the value 2? I want to learn how to find this value (2) for wallhack I don't want to use it with understand how we get it

And maybe for Exynos its 3 or 4 or anything else it doesn't have to be 2, am I right?

I dont have a good explanation how to find usefull value. But, there is some method how to find usefull value in any game. In this case, use gameguardian.

The first basic method is fuzzy search. This method usually use to find value like ammo, speed, etc.

The second method, search value by range, then editall at once, and see the effect/visual after value edited. Similar with find wallhack, but in this step, the value not yet found. You can try search by range, example, 1~2. In the list you will see, 1.192992, 1.288949 until 2.0. This method more precise to find body color. I usually try to find color by search value range dword in memory Bad, exampe 8200~8205 dword. 

You can try another method, use logic and a little bit research. If you found usefull value, the next problem is, how to create groupsearch without bug.

In my experience try to find wallhack in exynos. All value in other memory region exclude anonymous, is nothing. Wallhack value should not in memory region Anonymous. 

14 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

I dont have a good explanation how to find usefull value. But, there is some method how to find usefull value in any game. In this case, use gameguardian.

The first basic method is fuzzy search. This method usually use to find value like ammo, speed, etc.

The second method, search value by range, then editall at once, and see the effect/visual after value edited. Similar with find wallhack, but in this step, the value not yet found. You can try search by range, example, 1~2. In the list you will see, 1.192992, 1.288949 until 2.0. This method more precise to find body color. I usually try to find color by search value range dword in memory Bad, exampe 8200~8205 dword. 

You can try another method, use logic and a little bit research. If you found usefull value, the next problem is, how to create groupsearch without bug.

In my experience try to find wallhack in exynos. All value in other memory region exclude anonymous, is nothing. Wallhack value should not in memory region Anonymous. 

I tried fuzzy search it comes up with millions of values and it's hard to find the right one.

For range value its even harder too many results to test most times crash the game.

I was looking for a logic solution with fuzzy search, that will be fast and direct to the required value.

But I don't know what should I change before try refine results. 

Will keep searching in my free time and hope to find a way.

My interest is not PUBG Wallhack but the method used to find such values for any any app

On 12/25/2018 at 4:20 PM, bukandewa said:

Is is possible to find the value in Phoenix OS ?  What will be its memory range and group search value ?

Archived