Possibility of Modding Identify V

lonejava

28 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Then use fiddler?..its better then charles tough..lol

Haha, maybe next time. By the time I realized I could try Fiddler, I had invested quiet bit of time figuring out Charles. I also came across this, mitmproxy But will stick with Charles for now until its nagging message asking me upgrade becomes too unbearable ?

1 hour ago, lonejava said:

Where you able to read the file lua script I shared? I just opened them expecting typical lua to be there but is not! 

Look https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ9dnC7ZTjGxNAhRy8b937zXJmY89Q9Dd0aX

That's because its encrypted. Unless you know how to reverse engineer code you wont be able to get the source

2 hours ago, lonejava said:

d*** it and here I thought it'll be a plain text lua script. 

13 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Then use fiddler?..its better then charles tough..lol

do you have any idea why these games (lineage 2 revolution, dragon revolt, crusaders of light, most netease games) can be modded but cant be hacked by GG?

1 hour ago, icepack said:

do you have any idea why these games (lineage 2 revolution, dragon revolt, crusaders of light, most netease games) can be modded but cant be hacked by GG?

I don't really know. Have you tested out the black-undo script for Identity V? I haven't been able to check it out. Turns out Nox player doesn't corporate with game guardian and memuemulator just crashed on me.

2 hours ago, icepack said:

LoL all these games can be cheated with GG.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, icepack said:

here you go guys. start from here. the walk through wall code. dont know if it still works today. 

5;6;7;8:666 @double then search 8, edit all values to 999

Note: you will know it if the hack works still if your character when moving towards obstacle(wall, chair, table) tends to stick on it. ALSO the code is for the players only. NOT for the hunters(they have different code). BETTER to use dash skill from rugby ball or use the rugby player character.

RUGBY BALL can be get on boxes found all around the map.

I playing with the script right and you were right. I might be wrong but it does a group search for 5.0E,6.0E,7.0E,8.E:666 

LMAO the script does seem to 'work'. Right now, I'm stuck in a wall but can't pass through and the funny thing is, the hunter can't hit me as the hit box of the object  keeps hitting his weapon.

Now only if there was a way to completely pass through it, that will be amazing.

10 hours ago, icepack said:

do you have any idea why these games (lineage 2 revolution, dragon revolt, crusaders of light, most netease games) can be modded but cant be hacked by 

Starting with the light stuff i mean...made video: 

7 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Starting with the light stuff i mean...made video: 

15 hours ago, lonejava said:

I playing with the script right and you were right. I might be wrong but it does a group search for 5.0E,6.0E,7.0E,8.E:666 

LMAO the script does seem to 'work'. Right now, I'm stuck in a wall but can't pass through and the funny thing is, the hunter can't hit me as the hit box of the object  keeps hitting his weapon.

Now only if there was a way to completely pass through it, that will be amazing.

well done great. to maximize walk thru wall  you need to get the tool rugby ball. dash thru the wall. without it, its hard to walk thru the walls. 90% you get stuck on the wall and sometimes you cant get out if you dont have dash. hehe

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:40 AM, icepack said:

well done great. to maximize walk thru wall  you need to get the tool rugby ball. dash thru the wall. without it, its hard to walk thru the walls. 90% you get stuck on the wall and sometimes you cant get out if you dont have dash. hehe

Haha, yes. Once I got stuck in the wall and the hunter just stood by me unable to do anything. It was funny.

Will try it using the rugby ball technique. But do you happen to know how to pin down memory addresses responsible for the wall hacks, transparent map mods?

10 hours ago, lonejava said:

Haha, yes. Once I got stuck in the wall and the hunter just stood by me unable to do anything. It was funny.

Will try it using the rugby ball technique. But do you happen to know how to pin down memory addresses responsible for the wall hacks, transparent map mods?

nope. ?