Possibility of Modding Identify V

lonejava

Whats a dadĺ

5 hours ago, icepack said:

dont use speed hack. it detects by game and it will end in a BAN. the only thing i did not to get banned was walk thru walls. but its so hard to pass wall if you dont have dash skill.

What is dash kill?

1 hour ago, XxhentaixX said:

Whats a dadĺ

What is dash kill?

I'm guessing when you unlock the dash skill, you override its dash distance - allowing you to jump through walls. 

Look at this... it's so funny!!! Do you guys thing it is being done through simple memory address or is scripting in the mix? I have no idea how can tweaking the memory address allows to see through walls to walking through obstacles..

Umm... maybe there is a Boolean function which says, "ignore wall collision" something ?

I

2 hours ago, lonejava said:

I'm guessing when you unlock the dash skill, you override its dash distance - allowing you to jump through walls. 

Look at this... it's so funny!!! Do you guys thing it is being done through simple memory address or is scripting in the mix? I have no idea how can tweaking the memory address allows to see through walls to walking through obstacles..

Umm... maybe there is a Boolean function which says, "ignore wall collision" something ?

Haha this funny...but why he not just stay in wall llol...but i mean video of usig the wallhack. Now i see not the screen

6 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

yea, found this on the YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IczUe0eOrXc 

I wonder how did the author of the video figure out the memory address or key value pair responsible for the wallhack and speed hacks.... like there is no real 'value' which you get to see with in game currency.

yea, found this on the YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IczUe0eOrXc

1 hour ago, lonejava said:

I wonder how did the author of the video figure out the memory address or key value pair responsible for the wallhack and speed hacks.... like there is no real 'value' which you get to see with in game currency.

here you go guys. start from here. the walk through wall code. dont know if it still works today. 

5;6;7;8:666 @double then search 8, edit all values to 999

Note: you will know it if the hack works still if your character when moving towards obstacle(wall, chair, table) tends to stick on it. ALSO the code is for the players only. NOT for the hunters(they have different code). BETTER to use dash skill from rugby ball or use the rugby player character.

RUGBY BALL can be get on boxes found all around the map.

1 hour ago, icepack said:

i really dont understand the codes bro. i can do basic editing only. 

it is ok, I mean like, when you search for values like wall hack, its like you have the mother code, I don`t know how to explain it correctly, I only can explain it based on my experience and my logical understanding I got from it.

for examble with wallhack.
you can eather find a wallhack for just 1 character, or maby just for some characters, but there is always a code that give a wall hack to everyone, and that code can be Ca, Xa, A, or Cb, well for what I know ofc.
it is like you have a mother value of all those hacks. no matter were you activate it, in the menu, or in the game, it will stay activated...and then ya have this more detailed wall hack values that ar for characters specificly only...ya know?

it is ok, I mean like, when you search for values like wall hack, its like you have the mother code, I don`t know how to explain it correctly, I only can explain it based on my experience and my logical understanding I got from it.

for examble with wallhack.
you can eather find a wallhack for just 1 character, or maby just for some characters, but there is always a code that give a wall hack to everyone, and that code can be Ca, Xa, A, or Cb, well for what I know ofc.
it is like you have a mother value of all those hacks. no matter were you activate it, in the menu, or in the game, it will stay activated...and then ya have this more detailed wall hack values that ar for characters specificly only...ya know?

dont know. but the code was made by other modders. i just test their codes. well goodluck cracking this game. i wanna see some cool hacking stuff out of this game again. best is god mode( cannot be pinned down by hunters) and walk thru walls with ease like in some youtube videos. dont know if currencies can be hacked ??

6 hours ago, icepack said:

dont know. but the code was made by other modders. i just test their codes. well goodluck cracking this game. i wanna see some cool hacking stuff out of this game again. best is god mode( cannot be pinned down by hunters) and walk thru walls with ease like in some youtube videos. dont know if currencies can be hacked ??

I've been spent some time killing how to mod random games an recently got sucked into intercepting mobile traffic [SSL] via a proxy [CharlesWebProxy]. It was one of the requirement for Love Nikki game as it does server checks. So, the only progress I made on it was to be able to see encrypted traffic as for an odd reason, the phone wasn't being corporative. 

Regarding the script, I did came across scripts and dumped them here https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZkTeC7Zr592NelW9fbDXv9mJHyDUXSTWBSV  So far, I haven't been able to go through the script. The web proxy server took me stupidly forever to get running. It seems to be functional but I still doubt it. 

On the side note, I think it is impossible but has there been games in the past which were able to spoof/send fake data to the server and were considered valid? But this might be the over the top modding though for a game. Beyond memory addressing but actually modifying server packets.

5 hours ago, lonejava said:

I've been spent some time killing how to mod random games an recently got sucked into intercepting mobile traffic [SSL] via a proxy [CharlesWebProxy]. It was one of the requirement for Love Nikki game as it does server checks. So, the only progress I made on it was to be able to see encrypted traffic as for an odd reason, the phone wasn't being corporative. 

Regarding the script, I did came across scripts and dumped them here https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZkTeC7Zr592NelW9fbDXv9mJHyDUXSTWBSV  So far, I haven't been able to go through the script. The web proxy server took me stupidly forever to get running. It seems to be functional but I still doubt it. 

On the side note, I think it is impossible but has there been games in the past which were able to spoof/send fake data to the server and were considered valid? But this might be the over the top modding though for a game. Beyond memory addressing but actually modifying server packets.

Then use fiddler?..its better then charles tough..lol