Possibility of Modding Identify V

lonejava

Hello everyone,

I came across this game many months ago with interest of finding a 'mod' for it. As the game is online only and from my previous experience with online games, mods of these games are usually fake because of server checks.

But do I have positive experience with online games - League of Legends' in the past [2 years ago or so when I was an active player] with scripting. I searched Identify V again and turns out there are scripts out there and people on the forums complaining with existence of hackers or cheaters. Some are exploiting lag in the game to good ol' wall hacks/speedhacks.

So my questions is, is this game even possible to hack/mod? I'm willing to invest time in learning about scripting and writing something for fun. 

I'm still in school for software development. I want to test my skills if I can do this. A simple scripting to enhance gameplay will be my success. 

Best.

lonewolf

14 hours ago, icepack said:

yes there are hacks for this game like antenna, color change and wallhack.  dont know if it still works today. havent played this game already for the past months. gets boring of continuous repeatitive gameplay.

So the hacks you are talking about, do they work using GameGuardian and it's scripting features? If not, do you know which tools they are using?  The tools I found, SBGameHacker to GameKiller seem to be very limited, as in, they only modified things in the memory.

If you haven't played the game for past 'months', I'm willing to believe these cheats still work. 

My motivation is not even to play the game but to see if there is even possibility to spoofing an online game. Purely for fun and education. 

4 hours ago, lonejava said:

So the hacks you are talking about, do they work using GameGuardian and it's scripting features? If not, do you know which tools they are using?  The tools I found, SBGameHacker to GameKiller seem to be very limited, as in, they only modified things in the memory.

If you haven't played the game for past 'months', I'm willing to believe these cheats still work. 

My motivation is not even to play the game but to see if there is even possibility to spoofing an online game. Purely for fun and education. 

i did used gg but only walk thru walls. the code was basic. but its around 1-10. example: search dword 6;7;8;9 then search 8 edit all address to 999999

1 minute ago, icepack said:

i did used gg but only walk thru walls. the code was basic. but its around 1-10. example: search dword 6;7;8;9 then search 8 edit all address to 999999

Interesting. The modification which you used, were they 'cosmetic' or did your moves actually register by the game servers and were considered valid? For this one random game on the forum, the player complained about getting disconnected upon activating the script. One of the poster informed that it might been result of sending an 'invalid' instruction to the server - because it is an online game - and caused the player to disconnect.

Even if the code was basic in letting you go through wall, it must be impossible to loose in that way haha. Fun stuff.

25 minutes ago, icepack said:

nah. it reads by the server as valid. ive been abusing it some time ago. but i get bored of repetetive gameplay. that hack only works on players. the monsters have different code for the hack but i cant make it out of it.

Even if the hack works on players and you ended up winning a lot of games, it is a success on my book. I'm not sure what you mean by monsters as I played the game once.

My actual intention of developing the hack is to get a person I know who is addicted to the game is to show how pathetic it is. I felt the repetitive gameplay as well when I spend like one and half hour on it. 

I'll try to get the wallhack going. Looks game breaking haha and very intriguing if all this was getting passed through the server checks. 

1 hour ago, XxhentaixX said:

This game don't looks hard to cheat...LoL

I gues i may have intrest in ruining it since it is made by netease. The king of copy pasting games. ***** them

Funny you say it. Our motivation are mutual. LMAO

Anything Tencent, Netease are in my radar. 

I don't even consider what they claim to be 'games'. They are complete scam and copy pasting successful games. Pure scums.

20 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Well...look i installed the game...but the tutorial was realy anoying but however got past that...started by deleting the fog (always starting with the easy stuff...LoL)

Screenshot_20181223-202242.png

Wow, you're quick. I'm still reading up tutorial on how to even tackle this! I'm thinking to start small by modding Dungeon Survival before jumping into this game. 

But great job! I'm not familiar with the game mechanics so I don't know what things should be modified in it. Speed running, walking through walls should be game breaking enough LMAO

The speed running i found but only worked in the offline tutorial...LoL was realy creepy with this clown running behind my a** like..wtf LoL..somehow the clown ceep catching up with me...no matter how fast i whent :V...clowns there hidden ability

6 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

The speed running i found but only worked in the offline tutorial...LoL was realy creepy with this clown running behind my a** like..wtf LoL..somehow the clown ceep catching up with me...no matter how fast i whent :V...clowns there hidden ability

The clowns probably getting a speed boost when they see a target in sight.

7 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

dont use speed hack. it detects by game and it will end in a BAN. the only thing i did not to get banned was walk thru walls. but its so hard to pass wall if you dont have dash skill.

43 minutes ago, icepack said:

dont use speed hack. it detects by game and it will end in a BAN. the only thing i did not to get banned was walk thru walls. but its so hard to pass wall if you dont have dash skill. 

Oh. That sucks. I thought after tweaking the memory address here and there, it would make possible to do wall hack from level 1. ?