Eternal Senia - Hydrangea After The Rain

shionsan

2 hours ago, Newbi said:

Did you try scrolling down a little ? I clearly stated how many address below it was and you still come up with a screenshot of less than 19 address between the last value that change your inventory's number and your last address on screen...

But if you did scroll down and the memory is not the same for everyone then try checking the value above the first value that changes your inventory's item number and try searching for that number followed by 101. In my screenshot the value above was 37 and the reason you want it to be followed by 101 is because both of our first items are the same and 101 is it's id.

Ive scolled up and down looking for it and it not finding it

Like I said in emulator the game reacts weirdly sometimes.   It works changing I'd, but let say I try 708  it just  adds 999 of empty  square.    Not id testing friendly.  Finally  got all , at my last try I corrupted party tab somehow.  It's all empty..

I look at the fields I changed  everything is ok so no way to  revert back

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 8:30 PM, Trixie2777 said:

Does anyone still around that still play and hack this game? If there is, then can someone teach me how to? Still new to these kinds of stuff

Just follow ınstructıpns here pretty simple

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...