Standoff 2 v.0.10.4 Aimbot Hack

24matan

49 minutes ago, Rosan01 said:

Bro no recoil work and dark sky but aimnot not working.

it works,but its buggy,you need to get as far away from the enemy spawn and shoot at random walls until you get kills,then you keep shooting at the same wall

6 hours ago, muia1 said:

it works,but its buggy,you need to get as far away from the enemy spawn and shoot at random walls until you get kills,then you keep shooting at the same wall

Yes i forget to tell you that for aimbot to work you need to imagine that enemy is big so all you need to do is from your spawn shoot tru walls at enemy spawn and you kill them all

12 hours ago, 24matan said:

Yes i forget to tell you that for aimbot to work you need to imagine that enemy is big so all you need to do is from your spawn shoot tru walls at enemy spawn and you kill them all

So, I can't turn on just anything. Nithing happened with game. Android: 4.2, GG - last version. Can you help me with that?

12 hours ago, 24matan said:

So, I can't turn on just anything. Nithing happened with game. Android: 4.2, GG - last version. Can you help me with that?

• 3 weeks later...