Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      I am having a little problem while using pointers.T
      VID-20190811-WA0002.mp4 he issue is that while using pointers search , the search results are in DWORD but my value is in FLOAT .I can change it manually just by clicking go to address and then changing the value format and loading it in the game guardian.But how do I do it using Script ?? I looked in gg help also , there is no such api for doing it. So can anyone help with it plz ?? I am attaching a little video just as an example.
    • By 32132
      Need a hack for medals and stuff. Can hack; health of unit, damage and price of stuff when playing the game but unable to change the value of main currencies. It's not server based.
    • By xBLOODYACEx
      View File MMOPROGAMER script for none rooted 💯 safe
      Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann .
      all links and guidance on the video .
      choose ur owen best script and play safety.

links on video.
      Like and subscribe for more.

Submitter xBLOODYACEx Submitted 07/22/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By FOXLIGHTNIGHT
      I use GG for parallel space so I enter parallel then I enter the clone of GG and then I enter the desired game, in the game screen GG opened a window and says that gave IO error.