Members at war club Simcity Buildit are unable to launch disasters

Destinysmile

1 minute ago, SevenJuanEight said:

Giving me thousands of results. I’m searching for the simcash value then used and refined, but doesn’t find the new number. 

I don’t recommend modifying your game on the nice side unless you want to be booted to the naughty side

• 3 weeks later...

Yo technoqueen, 

I appreciate all help and directions we get here about SimCity buildit. This clue however will wreck our games since there's to many 'two negative values in a row'    

I tried to paste found values according to your clue into the neomall,  I think I just broke the ' crash my game as often as I can' record.

If you really did it like that then put the right and more specific instructions , otherwise leave it in the future please.

And no, I'm not some lame lazy dude, I'm trying to learn and have fun using GG and don't mind putting in lots of trying and lots of time. 

Cheers, John

3 hours ago, JohnJr1 said:

Yo technoqueen, 

I appreciate all help and directions we get here about SimCity buildit. This clue however will wreck our games since there's to many 'two negative values in a row'    

I tried to paste found values according to your clue into the neomall,  I think I just broke the ' crash my game as often as I can' record.

If you really did it like that then put the right and more specific instructions , otherwise leave it in the future please.

And no, I'm not some lame lazy dude, I'm trying to learn and have fun using GG and don't mind putting in lots of trying and lots of time. 

Cheers, John

I was having the same issues of the game crashing. 

Someone taught me a better way for finding the war cards Value. I will be doing a video soon for it.

A5739D54-9717-44A8-B6CF-EA97FBE365AE.png