Members at war club Simcity Buildit are unable to launch disasters

Destinysmile

3 hours ago, Destinysmile said:

Dear Guys

My Club is unable to launch any disasters even I have war cards, war items and full of energy. I have no idea what happened. 

Anyone knows how to fix that problem?

Thank You

I'm having the same problem.  

None of my games can launch any attacks.

I am trying to find a solution to this problem.

2 hours ago, Etson1 said:

My new cards (duck etc) disappeared today, anyone else have this issue? 

My new war cards are gone as well.

I’m thinking that Ea realeased too much in update. Which caused the war cards not to work.

I’ve seen this happen on a different game. They should be coming up with another update to fix the issue.

Same here. ea removed it from there update. New cards are very cool. One attack, attacks mutiple cities at once. We lost from a server hacking club. We were only able to launch attacks with lvl 7 or lower cards. Anyone else dealt with that before?

My club is saying that hacked cards have been disabled. Those who have their maxed cards that they bought or earned seem to be able to use them. My new cards disappeared from some of my cities too, but one still has them. I tried to launch, but I could not attack non-updated cities.

9 hours ago, SevenJuanEight said:

I had that issue as well, couldn’t attack on either server with any cards over level 3. They banned my legit city that I had for 4 years, never edited. I may just go find another game to play. Already sent to dark server and then they won’t let u attack. 

That's the way I feel