Crimson Heart (stat hack / free shopping)

Crypto2dawn

Name of Game:Crimson Heart
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version if you know it:1.8
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:stat hack / free shopping
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: running the unlimited gold mod at the moment, and yes tried to alter stats with both Game Killer and GG to which it seems to work as it gives me the stat points, however once I confirm the stats it simply resets back to default.
Comments: As the android version of Crimson Heart has yet to be released officially in Europe, I am playing the Chinese version which luckily contains english text. I find it strange that hacking stats on similiar games like the Zenonia series, Inotia series and Maple Live works fine. Furthermore many other rpg hack n slash games works fine as well. I believe it would be possible to hack stats in Crimson Heart, however I may need an expert to create a mod for me. It is possible they may of made it server sided, however I do know for sure that the iphone version can be hacked in all areas so hopefully it will be the same for the android version.

Please get in touch if and when someone would like to try and help me.

Kisses and cuddles

Lilith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crimson heart 1 , or known as 1.2 mod / 1.8 version
===========================================
so far for the 1.8 version i hack it, not mod it
-> stat hack
just search the stat value : 
example 4 to spend : search 4 as usual, u will find the address
spend it until value is 1, froze/lock the value
happy cheat
for the value it must be 1, or its not saved in the game

#error type 1 : if you find error when add the stat be aware to save game, before doing this trick (wont reset your game data, so its safe)
#error type 2 : see the plus "+" icon in status addition area , remember you are not allowed to add value before "+" icon appeared ,

-> for money trick is the same as the other game

• 5 years later...