Qusdrok

how to cheat game

On 12/17/2018 at 2:52 PM, Qusdrok said:

hi guys, guys can guide for me hack the game of mobirix company and game of linktown company 

link of 2 games: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirix.tapdefenders&hl=vi

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linktown.demonghunter

thank you so much guys

I'll take a look

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:28 AM, Rastakiwi said:

I'll take a look 

thank you so much 

On 12/24/2018 at 1:59 AM, Qusdrok said:

hi guys, guys can guide for me hack the game of mobirix company and game of linktown company 

link of 2 games: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirix.tapdefenders&hl=vi

Tap defender is server sided on some parts like diamonds, but waves info and money seem to be on client side. I'm trying to do instant finish wave and money hack but this may take some time because the game is well protected.

Edited by Rastakiwi

18 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Tap defender is server sided on some parts like diamonds, but waves info and money seem to be on client side. I'm trying to do instant finish wave and money hack but this may take some time because the game is well protected. 

yes, I know so i'm thank you so much because help me 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:11 AM, Rastakiwi said:

hi you, you can hack it ??? please