Exiled Kingdom v1.2.1110 cheat

Yder

Hello Guys. First of all, im new here. So, please be nice to me. Today, I'll be sharing mage class weapon cheat. I found this cheat quite unintentionally. It works on me, idk on you. 

[MAGE CLASS WEAPON CHEAT] 

> You can do the cheat at the start of the game. this is for mage class only. for other classes, I encourage you to experiment. 

After you started the game, follow the following. 

>follow the path untill you reach the wooden box. click the box on top right of the screen to obtain Iron dagger which all classes can use. 

>Now, open Game Guardian.

>Click on EXACT SEARCH and make a new search for Dword 370. Make sure you have willow wand equipped. 

>Next, go back to the game and equip iron dagger. 

>Then, go back to GG, and refine your search to 501.

>if the search results are too many, go back to the game again and equip willow wand. Then, go to GG and refine your search to 370.

>Do this process until your search narrowed to three search results. 

>Now, change one of the value of the search result to 369 and voila! your equipped weapon has changed to Staff of wonders. 

if you want to change your current equipped weapon to other weapons, refer below. ( I apologized as this list is not complete for other weapons. I encourage you to experiment to find the correct value for other weapons) 

380-Staff of force

375-game crashes

374-batrax wand

373-icy wand

372-wand of scorching

371-oak wand

370-willow wand

369-staff of wonders

368-crystallized wand

367-wand of power

366-staff of the dead king

365-staff of impact

364-staff of traveller

363-branch of the holy tree

362-staff of the arcanist

361-wand of the arcanist

360-scepter of the underworld

359-game crashes

The value type of the 3 digit number is Dword. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Yder said:

Hello Guys. First of all, im new here. So, please be nice to me. Today, I'll be sharing mage class weapon cheat. I found this cheat quite unintentionally. It works on me, idk on you. 

> You can do the cheat at the start of the game. this is for mage class only. for other classes, I encourage you to experiment. 

>follow the path untill you reach the wooden box. click the box on top right of the screen to obtain Iron dagger which all classes can use. 

>Click on EXACT SEARCH and make a new search for Dword 370. Make sure you have willow wand equipped. 

>if the search results are too many, go back to the game again and equip willow wand. Then, go to GG and refine your search to 370.

>Now, change one of the value of the search result to 369 and voila! your equipped weapon has changed to Staff of wonders. 

if you want to change your current equipped weapon to other weapons, refer below. ( I apologized as this list is not complete for other weapons. I encourage you to experiment to find the correct value for other weapons) 

380-Staff of force

375-game crashes

374-batrax wand

373-icy wand

372-wand of scorching

371-oak wand

370-willow wand

369-staff of wonders

368-crystallized wand

367-wand of power

365-staff of impact

364-staff of traveller

361-wand of the arcanist

359-game crashes

how cheat with class rogue ??? 

You can also use this method to figure out the items you wish to dupe using the method I came up with (use Search or YouTube). 

Also, you can edit the stats of weapons as well, makes it really helpful when you can choose any item/weapon you really want. 

Good to see someone release something new with this game. ?

9 hours ago, 3113 said:

You can also use this method to figure out the items you wish to dupe using the method I came up with (use Search or YouTube). 

Also, you can edit the stats of weapons as well, makes it really helpful when you can choose any item/weapon you really want. 

Good to see someone release something new with this game. ?

yes, but i'm not good at gg 

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Yder said:

380-Staff of force

375-game crashes

374-batrax wand

373-icy wand

372-wand of scorching

371-oak wand

370-willow wand

369-staff of wonders

368-crystallized wand

367-wand of power

365-staff of impact

364-staff of traveller

361-wand of the arcanist

359-game crashes

hi you, How many numbers do you have to change that weapon? if I know then I can do it again with class rogue and class different

Archived