Dupe Items

Tatsuya91

Game: Toram Online.

Server-sided: Yes

It is possible to hack this? maybe i saw someone posting some "Evidence" that can be hacked, atleast using NOX Emulator on PC, it is moddded, so i believe its possible.

Ive been trying to do the LDOE method, search value of the item i want to dupe, then replace it on the shop (free or purchasable via spina) and i tried to get something like an xtal ie instead of iron, but so far no sucess...

i found the values of the item i want to dupe (atleast when its in the bag) but couldnt find the exact adress i need to copy and where to paste it(Shop), anyone can coach me how to properly do it?

or atleast give me tips on how to dupe items on an offline rpg so i can try them here.

This could be fake but IF its possible, the death of this game has been announced with this image (atleast its economy). Judging by the teleporters, the guy has been manipulating the adresses by swapping the adresses of the crystals for teleporters (wich are cheap to buy).

asd.png

Edited by Tatsuya91

4 hours ago, Tatsuya91 said:

Game: Toram Online.

Server-sided: Yes

It is possible to hack this? maybe i saw someone posting some "Evidence" that can be hacked, atleast using NOX Emulator on PC, it is moddded, so i believe its possible.

Ive been trying to do the LDOE method, search value of the item i want to dupe, then replace it on the shop (free or purchasable via spina) and i tried to get something like an xtal ie instead of iron, but so far no sucess...

i found the values of the item i want to dupe (atleast when its in the bag) but couldnt find the exact adress i need to copy and where to paste it(Shop), anyone can coach me how to properly do it?

or atleast give me tips on how to dupe items on an offline rpg so i can try them here.

This could be fake but IF its possible, the death of this game has been announced with this image (atleast its economy). Judging by the teleporters, the guy has been manipulating the adresses by swapping the adresses of the crystals for teleporters (wich are cheap to buy).

asd.png

there are many hacks for toram out there. but with GG i think its just all visual.

That image- it's possible he used some kinda injection to change what he bought. I'm no expert but if it's nox then he may have used Wireshark to capture data packets and edit packets to send server fake data. Basically Changing what he bought to whatever he wanted(those crystals I guess).

35 minutes ago, Amizz said:

That image- it's possible he used some kinda injection to change what he bought. I'm no expert but if it's nox then he may have used Wireshark to capture data packets and edit packets to send server fake data. Basically Changing what he bought to whatever he wanted(those crystals I guess).

I think I understand what u said. Any way to do this in Android? Mean capture and send fake packages

1 hour ago, Tatsuya91 said:

I think I understand what u said. Any way to do this in Android? Mean capture and send fake packages

I used Packet capture app by grey shirt a year ago. You can capture packets But I don't know if you can edit with this app. Also games may send data to server encrypted which is hard to understand/change I guess. Google to find out more. Good luck☺

6 hours ago, Amizz said:

I used Packet capture app by grey shirt a year ago. You can capture packets But I don't know if you can edit with this app. Also games may send data to server encrypted which is hard to understand/change I guess. Google to find out more. Good luck☺

one question can this change cached received files?example i have a app i need change in android , i can change temporary in devtools android but not exist for android and in devtools pc not save the changes in the cache i think , is  possible in android with this?thanks and sorry of topic but i need this

4 hours ago, nalcwap said:

one question can this change cached received files?example i have a app i need change in android , i can change temporary in devtools android but not exist for android and in devtools pc not save the changes in the cache i think , is  possible in android with this?thanks and sorry of topic but i need this

I don't understand what you meant by the example. And like I said I'm no expert on this but Packet capture basically intercepts and captures the data you send or receive from server. So you check the data packets of any ONLINE app .offline apps don't send anything to server so you can't do anything about that I guess.

46 minutes ago, Amizz said:

I don't understand what you meant by the example. And like I said I'm no expert on this but Packet capture basically intercepts and captures the data you send or receive from server. So you check the data packets of any ONLINE app .offline apps don't send anything to server so you can't do anything about that I guess.

ok thanks, that app is a pwa Progressive Web Apps app cache that work online and offline bujt than ks anyaway

Edited by nalcwap