Grim Soul Dark Fantasy Survival Store Items Script [v1.6.0]OUTDATED

Anmol0025

Grim Soul Dark Fantasy Survival Store Items Script [v1.6.0]

No longer works as of update 1.7.0

Grim Soul Dark Fantasy Survival Script 

Items Included:

All store items including exclusive Halloween items coffin and legendary reaper. 

Credits: To the person who found this method whoever he is and me for creating and updating it to the latest version.

Edited by Anmol0025

On 12/8/2018 at 9:46 AM, Shubham648 said:

The script works only with the item shown in video.. Other item are not working.. Infact nothing gets into the inventory.. Like your work.. But please fix this issue.. Specially "MAD CHEST" ?

Everything works fine you need to restart game for each new item or it won't work.

53 minutes ago, Anmol0025 said:

Everything works fine you need to restart game for each new item or it won't work.

.. I tried.. But didn't work.. Infact.. I reinstalled the game with new account and now the item shown in video is also not working. 

On 12/10/2018 at 10:00 AM, Shubham648 said:

.. I tried.. But didn't work.. Infact.. I reinstalled the game with new account and now the item shown in video is also not working. 

You must have enough coins to purchase item i think you are using normal apk use mod one for infinite coins so you can buy items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...