Sign in to follow this  
zxq48

Bypass ptrace protection not enough for seven knights?

As the title says, have tried seven knights with the new version of GG but still getting Security Alert (code:5) error that forcefully closes the game. Is this related to ptrace or is this a different security implemented by netmarble?

Try use all four options from hide from game. If it is not work - then no luck.

Just now, Enyby said:

Try use all four options from hide from game. If it is not work - then no luck.

Didn't work. No Luck. Will patiently wait for a solution, if there is any. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Samuel_G
      Hi there,
      So some of you (just like me) have already noticed that modern and up to date android kernels started implementing Yama's third level that prevents Game Guardian to work. It's only the question of time until Android developers at Google's start hard coding this wondeful feature of Linux.
      "What is Yama?" one might ask. Well in short Yama is an android security module. You can read about it here in detail.
      Once it is set to 3 you can't change it sadly. But you can set it to 0 temporarily by the following command using it in root mode with an Linux terminal emulator.
      su echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope That's it. Now you can use Game Guardian just like before on your Yama hardened android device. Works until reboot then you have to enter the command line again. Have fun! 
    • By Androidabuser2015
      Ptrace strace?

Please correct  me if i am wrong, but i have noticed this bit of code showing up more and more through out the years. 
      It has came to the point i need to upgrade my skills sharpen my blade as these games and apps are getting harder to modify through android system alone.
      I am not a newbie at altering apks and memory edits but i have amateur skills beyond anything besides mem edits obb editing and light sql database modifications. But i am def and am looking to improve.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So what is ptrace and strace

Games with ptrace process detection.
      Ptrace is a process scanner intergrated google coding for security and defense of running and or process attaching to avoid alteration of the protected app. 
      Again if i am wrong please correct me.

How do i avoid this whats are the next steps i or we should learn to understand mainly everything to try and fix this. 

"I rather be taught to fish than beg for the tuna." ;-p
    • By MechanizedSloth
      Name of Requested File: Seven Knights
      Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.sknightsgb&hl=en
      Is the game server-sided: Yes
      Comments: I've been double check it, and it seems like nobody have a request on this game so I do. If I'm trying to mod it with GG, I'd like to have much resource like gems, coins, topaz, and CR points, and have much damage when attacking. Thanks
    • By ragnaedge
      Name of Requested File:세븐나이츠 (Seven Knights)
      Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cjenm.sknights
      Comments:Just the attack and the GOLD gain will be awesome tried it with GG but with no luck