Hunter21624

Game guardian not finding results in

I updated parallel spaces yesterday, and now Gg says nothing found. Try and search again. I've been trying to hack SC Buildit for about a week. Device is SM-J120W. Not rooted. Also, game guardian icon keeps disappearing, and i can't log into Google play or Facebook. 

Thx for your reply, I somehow fixed it! I uninstalled everything, including gg,and re-installed everything and  it seems to be working again. Although it's taking forever. I'm down to 4 results and it's stayed @ 4 for about the last 30 or 40 searches. I'm a noobie at this. Most of the videos I've watched are so fast, it's hard to know what to do and what button to push. I guess i can remove that post. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx again. A complete written guide would be nice. There's probably one out there, somewhere.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:27 PM, Hunter21624 said:

Thx for your reply, I somehow fixed it! I uninstalled everything, including gg,and re-installed everything and  it seems to be working again. Although it's taking forever. I'm down to 4 results and it's stayed @ 4 for about the last 30 or 40 searches. I'm a noobie at this. Most of the videos I've watched are so fast, it's hard to know what to do and what button to push. I guess i can remove that post. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx again. A complete written guide would be nice. There's probably one out there, somewhere.

one question when the errorf show  your local places  where search show is vale 0     and not the correct  values?because i tried hack the harry pother game and same no searching and i find the places  example cs,ca     and more are all 0 value,thanks