BadCase

Assassin's Creed Rebellion v2.0.2 ToolBox by BadCase

Assassin's Creed Rebellion v2.0.2 ToolBox by BadCase

The script is now web based an internet connection is required

***DO NOT RENAME FILE***

Features:

Level Brotherhood to Maximum Level

And Set to any level at anytime afterwords

Set Level Of All Characters, They Can Be Raised Or Lowered At Any Time(misses a couple of them working on it)

Gives you 9,999,999 Coins, Wood and Stone ( restart game after amount updates in game)

Duplicates Stack-able Inventory gives either 1 full stack (crafting materials) or 10 full stacks (Potions)

Godmode

Set Level Of All Characters was error. Run it but nothing change
I will look into it message me if I don't get back to you in the next couple days

hello, for starters thank you for the awesome work you're done. second i would like to ask what's the highest character level in this game? 39?

hello, for starters thank you for the awesome work you're done. second i would like to ask what's the highest character level in this game? 39?

at the time the script was written it was 39 I do not know if it has changed

before I patched the game I put the max level of characters to 45, and it is as of this moment, it is still level 45 to all my characters and across all devices. 

On 12/12/2018 at 6:43 PM, Cleru said:

before I patched the game I put the max level of characters to 45, and it is as of this moment, it is still level 45 to all my characters and across all devices. 

that's weird, because max level should be equal or lower than the level of your brotherhood.

doesn't this come with a high risk of getting banned?

did they raise the max brotherhood level as well?

45 seems to be a risk, 39 is still the max LVL of brotherhood

can we dupe the ritualistic ziphos?  this script wont work with gear because it ain't stackable

On 12/14/2018 at 6:34 PM, BadCase said:
On 12/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, Cleru said:

did they raise the max brotherhood level as well?

That I don't know. I was trying everytime to do the max brotherhood level but it can't get through, so my assassins are all at the same high levels whereas my brotherhood level is low as a noob. 

On added note, yes I am not banned, and I can still retrieve everything thru cloud sync. Will post screenshots soon but will blur some known names related to my account profile, I can't risk being exposed. 

As you can see, the Brotherhood level is at Level 11, whereas my Assassins' Levels are all in Level 45. 

assassins creed charc.jpg

On 12/14/2018 at 2:35 PM, ForsakenTwilight said:

that's weird, because max level should be equal or lower than the level of your brotherhood.

doesn't this come with a high risk of getting banned?

Check my previous post after this post for proof. 🙂

On 12/21/2018 at 11:38 AM, Cleru said:

Check my previous post after this post for proof. 🙂

yea i see, but from the pic it doesnt seem to affect power at all

9 hours ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

yea i see, but from the pic it doesnt seem to affect power at all

It looks that way, but honestly I was able to finish quests and eliminate enemies better and easy because of increase Stats and Attributes. If needed to power-up each specific character, you need specific DNA fragments and by doing so you need to especially grind for dna maps. Also, you can easily place yourself on top leader-boards to accept generous rewards especially during Event quests. 

For instance, the HP and Attk attribute of 1 Star Level 45 is way higher that the Brute with a Level 10 1 star. Level suppression can be easily identified, and also performing skills like lockpicking, free running, assassination, stealth, and etc.. acts have  higher chances of succeeding . (70-90% success rate to perform the action task.)  

Edited by Cleru
Additional Information.

6 hours ago, nguyenanh_cntt said:

I do not set to any level at anytime afterwords. Please fix it!

Thanks!

that part of the script is pretty much useless It was added by request because level supposedly effected event rewards but after logging in on an account that is level 10 and one that is level 39 it seems the person making the request was mistaken as the rewards appear to be exactly the same.

It will be removed in the next update

Hi my friend, thank you for the work. can we have a mod to add helix?

Helix is server sided it seems

On 12/23/2018 at 4:54 PM, Cleru said:

It looks that way, but honestly I was able to finish quests and eliminate enemies better and easy because of increase Stats and Attributes. If needed to power-up each specific character, you need specific DNA fragments and by doing so you need to especially grind for dna maps. Also, you can easily place yourself on top leader-boards to accept generous rewards especially during Event quests. 

For instance, the HP and Attk attribute of 1 Star Level 45 is way higher that the Brute with a Level 10 1 star. Level suppression can be easily identified, and also performing skills like lockpicking, free running, assassination, stealth, and etc.. acts have  higher chances of succeeding . (70-90% success rate to perform the action task.)  

why not just download god mod and make a bot using bot maker to farm dna? thats what i did and its working great.. i finish every dna stage each day using a bot without doing much myself

Hi. Can you please advise if i can downgrade the level back from 39 and also just upgrade level of just one character? Because if i maxed out all character i wont be able to complete daily objectives "train and level up character" thank you in advance

21 hours ago, ahmadinho said:

2221.PNG.f4aa816f3a5e01ce4f75c796684a51f3.PNG

can you check if these database credits can be hacked or not ?

No you cant its server sided