Taptap Heroes

pablitosaraiva

Question

Hello friends.
I'm trying to cheat Taptap Heroes. I can perfectly change the speed of the game and the game data,
 however the game does not recognize and make mistake at the time of purchase.
 I will try to post a video, if I can not put some prints.
 I thank everyone.

4 answers to this question

On 11/30/2018 at 11:04 PM, Whoknows said:

I tried speeding the game but didn't feel any differences. Everything currency related is server-sided, that's why I am trying to get health / damage / energy values, but still have no clue of how to do that, as it seems the numbers shown on the heroes profile are either encrypted or somehow can not be found through GG. Something I'm wondering is if it would be possible to change the code from 1x wheel to 10x, for example, or force an output. I'm not such an advanced GG user tho so I don't know how to even start searching for that kind of information.

nothing her... ?

6 hours ago, Whoknows said:

I've been trying to cheat this game too, haven't found anything exploitable so far.

Atm I'm trying to change my heroes' damage or health, but haven't yet succeeded.

Anyone?

only speed up the game for x2. As you can see in the video, I can change the numbers of everything, but the error at the time of purchase. I've tried, chips, money, heart, keys, milagre eyes and so far nothing. This game is completely pay to win, I really need to cheat the game. Anything you can do, please keep me posted.

15 minutes ago, pablitosaraiva said:

only speed up the game for x2. As you can see in the video, I can change the numbers of everything, but the error at the time of purchase. I've tried, chips, money, heart, keys, milagre eyes and so far nothing. This game is completely pay to win, I really need to cheat the game. Anything you can do, please keep me posted.

I tried speeding the game but didn't feel any differences. Everything currency related is server-sided, that's why I am trying to get health / damage / energy values, but still have no clue of how to do that, as it seems the numbers shown on the heroes profile are either encrypted or somehow can not be found through GG. Something I'm wondering is if it would be possible to change the code from 1x wheel to 10x, for example, or force an output. I'm not such an advanced GG user tho so I don't know how to even start searching for that kind of information.

Archived