Marvel Contest of Champions old hack method working

Xablausz

Hello guys

I did this video a little over a year ago showing in detail how to change the values in gg so that our evaluation of heroes was high in the game allowing us to win any fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5lR7F7RTY

The video is in Portuguese, but I believe it is clear what should be done for gg to work without problems. I apologize if you are posting in the wrong area, and I also apologize for my poor English.

As shown in the video, for editing values to work you have to change the data range. Unchecking all the default values and marking only the last 3 options:

• B (bad)
  • Xá (code app)
  • Xs (code system)

These changes make it possible to edit the values of the heroes. you should do 100 search in float after finding the value should edit it to any value from:

• 0,1 (or any number up to 5)
  • 0,01(or any number up to 5)
  • 0,001 (or any number up to 5)

These values raise the evaluation of all your team, but it does not work as a whole, each type of arena or map you have to find new values, on a map where there are linked nodes you need negative values, such as:

• -70 and more

Like I said you have to test all the values and evaluate if your life will not be zero or the opponent.

Avoid killing with just one hit and also avoid using alliance war, I've already lost 3 accounts doing this as soon as it's at your own risk.

I will be willing to answer all possible questions in the comments.

11 hours ago, gila_gg said:

Is it safe doing it on UC and arena without getting banned? How long it take to ban your 3 accounts after you did the 1hit ko?

Cheating the evaluation system of an online game will never be safe.

And the time it took me to lose all 3 accounts was 1 year.

The accounts have been banned, I believe that because of the use in the alliance wars and also for the small detail that I completed the labyrinth of legends LOL HAHAHA.

I advise you to only use the story missions and events that do not involve versus or any way that another player suspects you and reports your account. of more is just go testing the codes and advancing in the game silently.

Oh, interestingly enough on my current account I made the labyrinth of legends and I was not permanently banned, I had only 48 hours of blocking and all items won as well as the three 4-star heroes have been removed.

Archived