Upgrade the game 3: hack global

Rastakiwi

URLhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suduck.upgradethegame3&hl=en

Version: 1.15

I couldn't bear the audio and graphics any longer so I decided to break the game :).

The values were incredibly hard to find without any idea of how they were encoded, so I used the player preferences file and decoded some part (base 64) to find what exactly to search for (shown at the end of the video). Then I went back the structure of the game from the XP value I found (pointer searches).

The structure pointer is just upside the first value you'll find:

Search for 173;-1;173;225::13 (Dword)

Enjoy ;D

Edit: if you didn't know, think to take a look at /data/data/com.[packagename]. The "sharedpreferences" folder (with the "playerprefs" file), or the "files" folder if it exists often contain interesting stuff

13 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Values are total collected and balance is calculated. ?

Well done though.

Edit: brand new account can search balance.

Older account N=O+D

Thanks! Yes you're right x), when I started I only searched with changed/unchanged and it was a pure misery (around 100000 values after wasting all my money ahah).

Nice work here. 

Btw you don't need to copy the address to use offset calculator you can just long press the values and select offset calculator this way you only have to enter the offset if you already have the address in front of you.

Screenshot_2018-11-19-17-35-18.thumb.png.19f412aadc246a34bb9da1d8f1f4eb4e.png

Thanks for the return and for your tip ;), I didn't pay attention to this before.

8 minutes ago, Newbi said:

Also you made a typo at some point you wrote Sword instead of Dword 

Yea this is my auto corrector, it won't let me write Dword but always "correct" it to "Sword" lol.

Archived