Problem changing Value(xor) of heroes infinity

Dreikamui

Question

I tried changing the below values but anything apart from freezing or saving the file causes it to crash. The xor values changes every time any value (gold, crystal) changes and the three addresses are tied to one figure.. changing the figure reverts it back except the address which crashes any time I do an edit..

1. 1st picture shows the "239" as the value searched and the rest three values controls the searchable value.

2. 2nd and 3rd pictures shows the Xor values.

Note: Any changes to i.e "239"(spending/gaining) changes the xor value.

Please show me what I'm doing wrong or the way.. I really need to hack it apart from freezing the values or save.

Screenshot_20181115-234316.png

Screenshot_20181115-234308.png

Screenshot_20181115-234312.png

48 minutes ago, Dreikamui said:

OMG..I can't believe it.. Woow.. thanks for taking the time to do this for me.. I patiently await the third day.. (2days left) yay..

Then just for knowing sake.. how did you change the "100" Stella to free with such limited search??

Well with group search and some testing. The price is also encrypted in 3 values and I copied some values that were equals to 0 in the memory and pasted it onto the price values.

Btw don't get your hope up if it doesn't work you get nothing.

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, robot_1999 said:

please help me too, i can not change the value. the value keep go back. Please Nofear

image.thumb.png.020c57d5602493a6838a7d17fe2431c6.png

You are editing it wrong.

Xor key

Xor value

Encrypted key

Dword value

That's the value order. Xor'd value will = dword. The encrypted key is unique to value. So best to use a known value and key set.

And editing keys directly eventually triggered ban. I only did 2mil

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

And editing keys directly eventually triggered ban. I only did 2mil

Is there a way to indirectly edit keys thru GG like adding the values instead of changing the keys value without crash and triggering ban??

And then it seems when you suddenly change currrency to a certain magnitude, it triggers ban as I was able to play for two hours while just changing currency under 1k and then I thought I was ok and then changed gold to like 2mil and crystals to like 20k and immediately, I got the ban hammer..

I'm waiting for Newbi's test to confirm some things..

My accounts got banned Idk why tho.

I had 2 accounts one for testing/searching fixed values near encrypted values and the other was for verification so idk if they got banned because I kept switching between them or because I edited the gold/gems anyway I'll make one last account and I won't do anything till the 3rd day and I'll see how it goes. 

2 hours ago, Newbi said:

My accounts got banned Idk why tho.

I had 2 accounts one for testing/searching fixed values near encrypted values and the other was for verification so idk if they got banned because I kept switching between them or because I edited the gold/gems anyway I'll make one last account and I won't do anything till the 3rd day and I'll see how it goes. 

I'm very sorry for the messing up of your profile.. I think ban do occur when one enters an absurd value i.e no ban when you had 600k crystals but ban when you changed to 23mil... I'm conducting a test here too to know the limit activation for ban because heroes infinity is only interesting without ban..

please help me too, i can not change the value. the value keep go back. Please Nofear

image.thumb.png.020c57d5602493a6838a7d17fe2431c6.png

I can put you through but mostly end in ban..we are testing to know the limit for ban..when ready, lemme know.

This is just a guess but maybe you have to earn a certain amount before being able to have that amount. Because with my first account I had to earn those millions before I knew these values and could edit them to that amount. But I don't really want to play this game so I'll let you try it yourself xD

4 hours ago, Newbi said:

This is just a guess but maybe you have to earn a certain amount before being able to have that amount. Because with my first account I had to earn those millions before I knew these values and could edit them to that amount. But I don't really want to play this game so I'll let you try it yourself xD

So I think I figured it out.. I think you can only go some numbers up without ban.. I don't think they have checks on items as long as it ain't ridiculous cause I have a skill level edit at 380 which should've gotten me a ban.. so what I did was to edit any currency I needed apart from gold(200k) to like 1k and freeze it..

Below is my progress so far..

One is my arena pvp rank at 3k which account I just started this afternoon, the other is just proof of account...now I have this game beat...thanks for your contribution@Newbi and Nofear.

Screenshot_20181119-190617.png

On 11/18/2018 at 5:22 AM, robot_1999 said:

IMG_20181119_192430_151.JPG

Edited by Dreikamui

On 11/16/2018 at 11:45 AM, Newbi said:

The values are encrypted but idk how but if you want to exploit the game then just hack stamina get gold save the 3 encrypted values for gold before buying anything and after you bought something or you don't have gold anymore you change all 3 encrypted values to what they were before. And you'll easily stack gold up.

Btw I don't remember that well but I think every currency are encrypted in the same way so you can use gold values for the rest since gold is easy to get.

Screenshot_2018-09-08-22-01-30.thumb.png.53f75da7475b154ce8b8257b7148ca05.png

Here you can copy the values in my screenshot it should be high enough to enjoy everything without having to earn anything btw I just checked in my screenshots and currencies/items have all the same encryption.

Hi Newbi.. can you screenshot your value, for your stella code and grand arena point?