Problem changing Value(xor) of heroes infinity

Dreikamui

Question

I tried changing the below values but anything apart from freezing or saving the file causes it to crash. The xor values changes every time any value (gold, crystal) changes and the three addresses are tied to one figure.. changing the figure reverts it back except the address which crashes any time I do an edit..

1. 1st picture shows the "239" as the value searched and the rest three values controls the searchable value.

2. 2nd and 3rd pictures shows the Xor values.

Note: Any changes to i.e "239"(spending/gaining) changes the xor value.

Please show me what I'm doing wrong or the way.. I really need to hack it apart from freezing the values or save.

Screenshot_20181115-234316.png

Screenshot_20181115-234308.png

Screenshot_20181115-234312.png

The values are encrypted but idk how but if you want to exploit the game then just hack stamina get gold save the 3 encrypted values for gold before buying anything and after you bought something or you don't have gold anymore you change all 3 encrypted values to what they were before. And you'll easily stack gold up.

Btw I don't remember that well but I think every currency are encrypted in the same way so you can use gold values for the rest since gold is easy to get.

Screenshot_2018-09-08-22-01-30.thumb.png.53f75da7475b154ce8b8257b7148ca05.png

Here you can copy the values in my screenshot it should be high enough to enjoy everything without having to earn anything btw I just checked in my screenshots and currencies/items have all the same encryption.

Edited by Newbi
Extra

Thanks for the insight.. I just wanted to get it to change so I could hack things like hero fragments.

If you figure it out except copy and paste, please let me know..thanks.

BTW: you have Midas and khonsu as squad setup how did you get those guys without ban??

Edited by Dreikamui

4 hours ago, Dreikamui said:

Thanks for the insight.. I just wanted to get it to change so I could hack things like hero fragments.

If you figure it out except copy and paste, please let me know..thanks.

BTW: you have Midas and khonsu as squad setup how did you get those guys without ban??

I had every currencies at a decent amount and bought every chest for hero fragments and when fragments changed I find the values for those and changed the fragments to 1000 or 2000 and also did the same for items you need for upgrade. If you ask me how I did it I can't help you :x it's been too long for my brain. Wait now I'm not sure if items are also encrypted in 3 values or not.

Anyway good luck with this game, I could do it so you should be able too.

So I followed what you said and was able to get hero fragments.. zeus for example..the problem still being that I got the ban hammer after like 1hr of playing.

1. Changed to 1000 crystal, then I jumped to 30000.

2. Changed hero fragment to 600.

3. Changed exp potion to 1000.

4. Changed gold to 1mil.

What did I do wrong to get ban?

As your picture indicated, you were able to get over 300k crystal.

Pls point me to the right direction.

maybe they updated it ? or maybe i did my edit in offline mode then i saved reopened the game then went online to save it on server ? idk sry i'll check if i still have my account one day and i'll let you know xD. 

Screenshot_2018-11-17-02-48-21.thumb.png.1db14cb4241b144b728ab0980fdcf004.pngScreenshot_2018-11-17-02-51-54.thumb.png.faee5c1d67a8fc395aed39598d62efdb.pngScreenshot_2018-11-17-02-53-16.thumb.png.b37758e99fe854e02bba1c0bdf4ce5cc.pngScreenshot_2018-11-17-02-54-19.thumb.png.d97783b2706601846af799f31f22c171.png

as you can see I still have my account with all my currencies and here I just edited the blue currency and bought some chest with it so now I'll wait until tomorrow to check if I'm banned or not.

Screenshot_2018-11-17-03-15-19.thumb.png.29c797fa2cbf2c7ef68532d1de97fd1b.png

If I'm not banned then maybe you edited the values without pausing the game and only one value at a time and made the game crash(they might have added some ban if values are incorrect idk before it only crashed the game) 

And if I'm banned then they prob just updated the game and added ban for directly changing the values.

Woow..Ok...thanks..

I set game guardian to pause game before changing values and I think I remember changing some values while online..(maybe that's where the ban came from).

And in changing the values, I change them one after the other since the values are slightly different and i can't batch edit them or it crashes..(i.e start from top till down)

But waiting now is key.. pvp is the main point of this game..

Edited by Dreikamui

11 minutes ago, Dreikamui said:

Woow..Ok...thanks..

I set game guardian to pause game before changing values and I think I remember changing some values while online..(maybe that's where the ban came from).

And in changing the values, I change them one after the other since the values are slightly different and i can't batch edit them or it crashes..(i.e start from top till down)

But waiting now is key.. pvp is the main point of this game..

You can edit them like this tho

Screenshot_2018-11-17-03-45-46.thumb.png.2bd8842dfb530e33e5a7d7dacb4f1315.png Screenshot_2018-11-17-03-45-55.thumb.png.73de9d50fb54474307e6b89f081a3694.png

17 hours ago, Newbi said:

Maybe we can have a deal Newbi?!

I'm proposing I play ur account just for the fun of it, no changing of values since you have already done so..I just wanna be in the online section but don't wanna spend a million for it..

There are no saves I think.. I think someone can possibly play another person's account without Google account by creating a username and password but that's your call...

New question..have you engaged in any pvp yet in the game?? If yes, were you banned after the changes you earlier made??

My account is signed up with my google account so I don't log in with username and password. I didn't do any pvp but I can still sync to server with this account.

Anyway so I tried to make a new account for you and I changed gold/gem but I got banned when I changed the stela thing to free and tried to buy

Screenshot_2018-11-18-00-45-00.thumb.png.075c59fd51119d057ef569e77cfcadee.png

When I tried to open the stella code I got banned and I couldn't sync to server anymore so I went and made another account but this time I only changed gold/gem and I can still sync to server meaning that the currency for stella code is probably what got you banned.

Screenshot_2018-11-18-01-16-09.thumb.png.a6a78a5394fe09d0909564294e709936.png

So now I'll wait 2 more days to get some of the currency for stella code and I'll try to change it like I did with my first account. If it doesn't work anymore then you'll have to make do with everything non server sided.

Edited by Newbi

OMG..I can't believe it.. Woow.. thanks for taking the time to do this for me.. I patiently await the third day.. (2days left) yay..

Then just for knowing sake.. how did you change the "100" Stella to free with such limited search??

Edited by Dreikamui