Need help with "Zombie exodus: Safe haven"

Kjhazh

Link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dorg.hostedgames.zexsh%26hl%3Den_US%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dzombie%2Bexodus%2Bsafe%2Bhaven%2Bstore%2Bplay%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_7oLtW4a6I9jt-QahqKqwCg&ved=2ahUKEwiG6fOYztbeAhXYdt4KHSGUCqYQ5YQBMAB6BAgJEAI&usg=AOvVaw1Ni_egEFSj5YxUaU0it2g8So I find something but still stuck at it.

- First time when I try to find with auto, nothing. Second attemp, I find with encrypt, change the attribute values, I keep changing until I can't get risk of 5 or 6 values: 1 Dword, 1 Word, 1 Byte (sometime not), 2 Qword and 1 XOR. The values from Dword, Word and Byte will always be as double as the attribute points remain. Qword and XOR seem like have their rules but I don't really understand them. I freeze them and am able to upgrade as much as I can but somehow when I upgrade the skill point, they will aslo increase base on attribute point, they seem increase like I didn't hack the attribute. So I try again.

- Since that second time, I can't find the values anymore. I try to find the rule but I don't even know where to start.

* I give up for now. So I up this thing here again in hope that somevody can find out about it. If you guys find anything, please comment. Thank you!

Screenshot_2018-11-15-18-28-55.thumb.png.e924e8f90e0dc6607bc673678415a6f0.png Screenshot_2018-11-15-18-32-24.thumb.png.d462a5193baaab1480e3580b61a62167.png

I didn't try more than that since this game doesn't seem encrypted at all, the values are just and simply times 2 so if you have 180 attributes point you search 360 in known Dword that's all. I hope you understood with this ^^'

Thanks newbi. I did do that yesterday and success. So I try not hack and add skill point and realize it seems to be there is a bug that make the skill didn't show up in the bar even after change value (like agility and crafting in the picture) . It is the game itself not the hack so I had though I did it wrong. Thank you Newbi.

2018-11-16-07-02-33.png

Archived