Can't find package name

Tonydarkness

I'm using Bluestack which has been rooted, and I have just downloaded the version 8.64.4,  just have been released a couple minute ago, and I let it reinstall itself, then uninstall the installer, but then when I launch Free Fire, it shows that it failed to find package name, any help to solve this please?

1 hour ago, Tonydarkness said:

I'm using Bluestack which has been rooted, and I have just downloaded the version 8.64.4,  just have been released a couple minute ago, and I let it reinstall itself, then uninstall the installer, but then when I launch Free Fire, it shows that it failed to find package name, any help to solve this please?

I think it is because of scripts detect older version of GG. Contact the author to update. Upload the scripts here, maybe I can help.

3 hours ago, bukandewa said:

I think it is because of scripts detect older version of GG. Contact the author to update. Upload the scripts here, maybe I can help.

I don't really think so, everytime I start GG, it just show that it failed to fine the application package name, so I can't select the process to use the script, also Free Fire detected GG, is it because of the Google version? I have rooted my Bluestack and try in VituralXposed but not working ? These are scripts that I have downloaded

AjHacker1_script.lua.bin.lua

Deepmodz??v2.lua.lua

Menuhack-PUBG MOBILE V9.MenuHack.lua

1Parasut-1.lua

Archived