BS4 rooted GG installed but floating window at GG screen only

hey guys,

i installed BS4; hated BS3 was using BS2 till today ; looks a lot batter than BS3 and as light as BS2 . rooted BS4 thru BStweaker and all is fine my GG latest version is working great. only thing the FLOATING GG WINDOW only is visible under GG tab. when i go to the games i use GG the floating window disappears. i go back to GG Tab the floating window is there and i can even choose the game thr SPEED HACK it load and on, i go back to game tab NO FLOATING WINDOW. wot can i do to make it floating all over as usual? on the main screen or any screen i want? 

Tx y'all

i just need speedhack nothing more on BS. if i want to tweak anything i use my fone or tablet.how to use speedhack without floating window? and 1 more WEIRD thing that never happened to me before. when i open GG the icon is THERE before i even click START. how is it starting before i even start it?  ^^

EDIT: i cleared cache and data now again the icon when i start GG disappears and GG closes.

tx man

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, QwertyQwerty12345 said:

i open GG the icon is THERE before i even click START.

Then you enable mode without float window.

6 minutes ago, QwertyQwerty12345 said:

how to use speedhack without floating window?

Try read. Not only write. I provide link to video and help.

i read the link and watched ur video - and that's why i wrote more ^^      BS shows as  if i am using OnePlus OnePlus5 device; and the video shows how to search without floating but for speedhack it doesn't show nor does it show how to CONTROL speedhack without floating window.

oh and i went to apps and to GG (wotever name it has there) it CAN draw over apps

EDIT: i went to settings after starting GG and i can see it there but when i go to HOME tab i can't see it so it is working in another tab then GG tab but not on the home tab or game i play tab

tx bud

Archived